Classic Yet Contemporary
This gorgeous property pays homage to a bygone era and sits tranquilly behind a white picket fence and manicured hedge. Comprising 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms this home resonates old world charm with its heritage style frontage, timber floor boards and high ornate ceilings, whilst being most livable with modern themes that include a full-size gourmet kitchen, large living/dining area and roomy double bedrooms, complete with ensuites and built in robes. The third bedroom is smaller than the others and is currently configured as a study but can be utilized to suit your specific requirements. Alfresco dining is a breeze in your secluded courtyard out front.
- 3 Bedroom
- 2 Bathroom
- Full size gourmet kitchen with dishwasher
- Generous living/ dining area
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Ornate high ceilings
- Period style fittings & fixtures
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Private courtyard/alfresco
- Separate laundry & fold out clothesline
- Single lock up garage with room for another vehicle outside
- Street permit parking permitted
- Quiet street
- Waking distance to a myriad of cafes, dining and entertainment options on Beaufort St
Available: 3rd June 2020
Preferred Lease Term: 12 Months, will consider 6 months.
Pets: Considered on Application
Parking: 1 car garage with street permit available
To secure your time to view this property it is recommended to book a viewing slot. Ensure you click "Book Inspection" Today!.
If you are not registered, you will not be advised of any cancellations or changes to viewings. All registered parties will be required to provide the following details to view the property. First and Last Name, Current Residential Address, Email Address and Mobile Number, please find more information on the DMIRS website regarding this requirement.