YOUR HOME IN THE CITY
Elongated leads to voluminous in this yesteryear inspired corner two-bedroom, two-bathroom with loft like 5m ceilings. Dramatic portrait style windows accentuate this stylish & sophisticated space that feels more like a home than an apartment. Crisp white cabinetry adorned by decorative splashbacks beautify a premium kitchen complete with integrated appliances and a walk-in pantry. Bedrooms enjoy large built in robes whilst the master bedroom is king-size with an ensuite. The second bathroom features a bath and incorporates an internal laundry. A timber deck and low maintenance garden feature in a private courtyard perfect for quiet summer drinks and or BBQ. Manicured gardens meander throughout this historic Maltings building and with lifestyle and recreational amenities that include a swimming pool/spa/sauna and fully equipped gym this rental offering is very special indeed… Your new home in the city awaits!
***Pictures for illustration purposes only as this property is unfurnished***
- 2 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Versatile living space with statement windows overlooking Stuart Street Reserve and North facing to reap the best from the winter sun
- Exceptionally spacious open plan kitchen/living/meals/study
- Kitchen - with two pantries, gas cooking & quality appliances & dishwasher
- 2 Bedrooms off the entrance hallway- king size master with spacious ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
- 5m ceilings throughout
- Main bathroom with bathtub & combined laundry, logically tucked away behind bi-fold doors
- Linen cupboard off the hallway
- 26 sqm of private front entertaining courtyard
- Storage room within the confines of your property - 5 sqm & fully enclosed
- Car bay, almost at your doorstep & undercover/secure remote access
- Beautiful & well-manicured gardens throughout complex
- Swimming pool/spa/sauna & fully equipped gym
- Walking distance to Northbridge & CBD
- Secure complex
Available: 5th February 2021
Lease Term: 12 Months, will consider 6 months.
Pets: No Pets
Parking: 1 car bay
Storage: Yes (5 sqm)
To secure your time to view this property it is recommended to book a viewing slot. Ensure you click "Book Inspection" Today!
If you arrive after the Home Open has commenced, you will need to book another viewing.
Applications will not be accepted without a viewing.
If you are not registered, you will not be advised of any cancellations or changes to viewings.
All people attending the home open will be required to provide first and last name and mobile number. This is required by the Department of Health and WA Government in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic and is required to be able to view the property. Entry may be refused if you are unable to provide these details.