Harmonie in Hammond Park!
Part of a new-boutique complex, you’ll enjoy the privacy, lovely views and unique location which sets this home apart from the rest.
Located opposite Irvine Park this brand new neatly presented, 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment boasts a great open plan living area, modern kitchen, spacious bedrooms, entertainer’s courtyard and a secure car bay.
Situated in a paramount location Harmonie Private Estate offers a number of conveniences. With freeway entries and Aubin Grove Train station only minutes away, be in the heart of the city within 20 minutes or satisfy your shopping whim within a short drive at Cockburn Shopping Centre or grab a drink at the local Quarrie Bar & Restaurant.
• 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car
• 59m2 internal living
• 10m2 balcony with views of the parkland
• Level One - South facing orientation
• Open plan kitchen, dining & living
• Neat kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Secured gated complex
• Brand new boutique complex
• 4 visitors parking bays
• Walk to Aubin Grove Train Station
• Fremantle football club’s public aquatic and medical centres close by
• Walking distance to Hammond Park Catholic Primary School & Hammond Park Primary School
• Walking distance to Botany Park
Preferred Lease Term: 12 Months, will consider 6 months.
Furnished: Yes and Equipped
Pets: Considered on Application
Parking: 1 car bay
To secure your time to view this property it is recommended to book a viewing slot. Ensure you click "Book Inspection" Today!
If you arrive after the Home Open has commenced, you will need to book another viewing.
Applications will not be accepted without a viewing.
If you are not registered, you will not be advised of any cancellations or changes to viewings. All registered parties will be required to provide the following details to view the property. First and Last Name, Current Residential Address, Email Address and Mobile Number, please find more information on the DMIRS website regarding this requirement.