THE PERFECT FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT OPTION
- BOUTIQUE COMPLEX OF ONLY 13
- DIRECTLY OPPOSITE ST NORBERT COLLEGE
- 700M WALK TO QUEENS PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
- SECURE LOCK UP GARAGE
- LOW STRATA OF ONLY $33 PER WEEK
- LEASED FOR $390 PER WEEK UNTIL 11/10/2022
- LOW MAITENANCE PROPERTY
- READY TO MOVE IN OR RENT OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Situated 20 mins from the Perth CBD, this private villa situated amongst a small complex of thirteen is the ideal property for a first home buyer or a savvy investor looking to add to their property portfolio.
With modern finishes, bright light and deceivingly expansive spaces, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom villa is ready to move into or rent out. With the ability to add your own touches, enjoy the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area which extends onto a private courtyard for entertaining with family and friends. Located at the front of the house is the master bedroom with ensuite, the second bathroom and the two remaining bedrooms, all with built-in robes, whilst down the hall is a cleverly tucked away laundry behind bi-fold doors.
With the convenience of Westfield Carousel, Beckenham Train Station and Cannington Leisure plex only a short commute this property screams textbook location!
• Three-bedroom, two bathroom
• 107sqm of internal living area
• 228sqm lot
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Gas cooking
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Bedrooms two and three, each with built-in robes
• Split system air conditioning throughout
• Automatic lock up garage with secure parking for two cars
• Private courtyard
• Approx. 190m to St Norbert College
• Approx. 400m to Queens Park Reserve
• Approx. 650m to Queens Park Station
• Approx. 700m to Queens Park Primary School
• Approx. 1.0km to Cannington Leisureplex
• Approx. 2.2km to Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre
• Approx. 11.0km to Perth Airport
• Approx. 11.0km to Perth CBD
For further information, please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.