- OPEN-PLAN DESIGN
- HUGE 31SQM ENTERTAINING COURTYARD
- BOUTIQUE COMPLEX OF EIGHT
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- READY TO MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
END DATE SALE – All offers presented on or before the 14th of February. The seller reserves the right to accept any offers prior to the end date without notice.
With a plethora of picturesque local parklands nestled nearby and the heart of vibrant Subiaco situated only walking distance away, this contemporary one-bedroom, one-bathroom unit occupies a desirable ground-floor position that is destined to suit a range of potential buyers.
Welcoming you inside is a combined kitchen and dining area with an island breakfast bar for casual meals. The kitchen itself is updated and modern, featuring range-hood, gas-cooktop and oven appliances, whilst overlooking a carpeted open-plan living room with split-system air-conditioning.
Also carpeted for comfort is a large bedroom with full-height mirrored built-in wardrobes, as well as ensuite access through to a combined bathroom-come-laundry – shower, separate toilet, powder vanity, wash trough and ample storage. At the rear, the point of difference, a covered veranda complements a spacious entertaining courtyard surrounded by an abundance of nature. The north facing aspect means you can utilise this space at any time of the day.
The terrific “Westview” complex of only eight residences is the fitting setting for this unique ground floor apartment that will keep both owner-occupiers and astute investors happy with its tree-lined cul-de-sac location opposite a lush park and close to Daglish Train Station, bus stops, cafes, restaurants, shopping and everything in between. What a spot!
• 47sqm internal
• 31sqm courtyard
• 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom, 1-car bay
• North-facing aspect
• Open-plan layout
• Split-system air-conditioning
• Mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Combined ensuite bathroom/laundry
• Cul de sac position
• Complex of only 8 apartments
• Approx. 80m to Currie Street Reserve
• Approx. 500m to Daglish Train Station
• Approx. 500m to Moss Black Cafe
• Approx. 800m to Lords Recreation Centre
• Approx. 1.3km to Coles Subiaco
• Approx. 1.4km to Rokeby Road Strip
• Approx. 1.8km to Shenton College
• Approx. 2.1km to Kings Park
• Approx. 4.9km to Perth CBD
• Approx. 6.9km to Floreat Beach
• Approx. 16.6km to Perth Airport
For further information, please contact Josh Byrne-Quinn on 0424 050 692.
Water Rates: $1,797.80 p/a approx.
Shire Rates: $1,635.69 p/a approx.
Strata Levies: $599.90 p/q approx.