FIXED SHARED EQUITY PROGRAM – AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
- SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT IN BOUTIQUE COMPLEX
- LARGE 17SQM TERRACE
- BEAUTIFUL TREE LINED STREET
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
An unbelievable buying opportunity has presented itself to the market. Located in the quiet, leafy pocket of Subiaco this rare and private two bedroom, one bathroom, one car bay townhouse is a must view! Be quick to get in on the action by purchasing 65% of the property whilst the State Government acts as your silent partner. You’ll fall in love with the location, just 5 mins from the city and directly in the heart of Subiaco.
The Opening Doors program is not limited to first home buyers, however other conditions apply. This program is ideal for singles earning up to $70,000 and up to $90,000 for couples and families.
Benefits through this program include:
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty and fees for non-first home buyers
- No saving history required
- No monthly account keeping fees
- First home buyers can use the first home owners grant towards the deposit
To find out if you are eligible to purchase and Opening Doors property under the program, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
• 2 bed, 1 bath, 1 car-bay
• 73sqm internal living area
• Huge 17sqm terrace
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Gas stove top
• Integrated dishwasher and stainless-steel appliances
• Sizeable master bedroom with walk-in closet
• Combined bathroom and laundry with separate water closet
• Secure lock up storeroom
• Walking distance to countless bars, restaurants and shopping hubs throughout Subiaco
• 130m to Route 65 Bus Stop
• 290m to Lords Recreation Centre
• 950m to King Edward Hospital
• 950m to Daglish Train Station
• 900m to Wembley Supa IGA
• 4.0km to Perth CBD
• 20.0km to Perth Airport
For further information please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 536 636.