Unique New York Loft Style Townhouse
- TWO LEVEL TOWNHOUSE IN THE ICONIC RIALTO TERRACE
- TWO SECURE, SIDE BY SIDE CAR BAYS
- 147SQM OF INTERNAL LIVING
- HIGH CEILINGS THROUGHOUT
- STREET FRONTAGE AND ACCESS
- VIEWING BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
- PRICED TO SELL
This urban warehouse style apartment absolutely captures the essence of inner city living. Entrenched within the history of Perth, from its industrial beginnings in the early 1900s to its iconic restoration in the 1990’s, the stunning transformation of this industrial building has seen the Rialto Terrace become one of Perth's most sought after and tightly held buildings. Located on the cusp of Northbridge and ideally situated within easy walking distance to the Perth CBD, cafes restaurants, bars and other renowned amenities, this prime residence offers a fantastic living opportunity.
2/34 Palmerston Street brings together heritage and modern charm to offer you a striking two-level townhouse. Step into an inviting open plan living/dining and become entranced by the soaring high ceiling, stunning plantation shutters and oak flooring throughout. The modern, yet low maintenance kitchen featuring granite benchtops and plenty of storage space is the perfect place to cook up a storm whilst still being apart of the living/dining action.
Moving up the staircase you’ll be amazed by the continuation of the high ceilings. Both bedrooms are located on this level with the master suite large enough to house an office desk and lounge chair and includes a walk-through robe which leads to the private en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom is also quite expansive with built in robes and a large windowsill highlighted by plantation shutters. The second bathroom includes a concealed laundry, a bathtub and WC, with further built-in storage accessible on this level.
Opportunities in this highly sought-after warehouse conversion do not come along often, and this townhouse is not only brimming with style and class but is also conveniently well positioned at the front of the complex with its own street frontage and entrance.
This is a rare opportunity in a prime historical location that’s not to be missed.
Features Include but are not limited to:
• Historic Rialto Terrace industrial conversion
• Two-bedroom, two-bathroom split level townhouse
• 147m2 internal living: 68sqm first level | 79sqm second level
• 2 side by side car bays
• 2sqm storage unit
• Street and back access
• Open plan living and dining with oak flooring and approx. 4.3m high ceilings
• Modern kitchen, with plenty of bench space and granite benchtops
• Spacious master suite with walkthrough robe and en-suite
• New York loft style
• Ducted air-conditioning
• 350m to the heart of Northbridge
• Approx. 850m
to Hyde Park
• Approx. 1.4km to the CBD
• Approx. 3km to the Beaufort Street café/restaurant strip
• Approx. 1.4km to the Beatty Park Leisure Centre
• Approx. 1.2km to the Perth Arena
• Easy access to the freeway via Newcastle Street
Strata admin levy: $984 p/q
Strata reserve levy: $238.85 p/q
Council rates: $1,782.65 p/a
Water rates: $1,339.56 p/a
For more information or to book in an inspection, speak to Josh Roberts on 0403 879 855 or email at [email protected]