UNDER CONTRACT - JOSH ROBERTS
- HUGE 115SQM INTERNAL – LARGEST IN THE COMPLEX
- MASSIVE 131SQM BACKYARD
- RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- SECURE DOUBLE GARAGE
- ENVIABLE MT LAWLEY LOCATION
- VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
A rare and exciting opportunity awaits you to own one of the most unique townhouses you’ll come across. Positioned at the rear of the complex providing pure privacy, this 3x1 townhouse with a secure double garage is almost 30% larger than the other properties within this boutique group.
Renovated top to bottom, this fantastic 2 level townhouse provides a very functional floor plan beginning with the open plan kitchen/living/dining downstairs and leading through to one of three bedrooms. The second and master bedroom are situated on the 2nd floor and are serviced by the large family bathroom featuring shower, bath and large vanity. The Master bedroom also has the added benefit of a generous walk-in robe.
The backyard though is the absolute standout and is unlike anything you will come across in other townhouses. Stretching at approximately 131sqm a lot of work has gone into making this space one where you’ll spend endless days and nights. Featuring mature trees and gardens and a large, paved area this truly is a family sized backyard in the heart of one of Perth’s most sought-after suburbs.
Mount Lawley continues to be one of Perth’s most enviable suburbs and it’s not hard to see why with the countless bars, restaurants and cafes available. 1/20 Second Avenue is located perfectly to enjoy not just the very best of Mount Lawley but also Maylands, Inglewood, Northbridge and the Perth CBD.
This property is a pleasure to present and truly is a rare offering. Grasp this opportunity with both hands as a property of this calibre and uniqueness will not last long.
- 3-bedrooms, 1-bathroom, 2 car secure garage
- 115sqm internal
- Huge external/backyard entertaining area; approx. 131sqm
- Functional open plan kitchen with induction stovetop, living and dining with quality wooden floors
- Powder room located on the ground level
- Storeroom located under the stairs with linen cupboards on the top floor
- Split system air conditioning in bedrooms, upstairs hallway, and downstairs living area
- NBN available – Fibre to the Node
- Perfect for both owner occupiers & investors
- Enviable Mount Lawley Location
- Two street access with property located on quiet back laneway
- Complex primarily owner occupied, with ample visitor parking
- 800m to Mount Lawley IGA
- Mt Lawley school catchment
- Within walking distance to countless restaurants, bars and cafes
- Approx. 900m to the Mount Lawley train station
- Approx. 650m to the closest bus top
- Approx. 2km to Beaufort Street restaurant/café strip
- Approx. 2.5km to Whatley Crescent and Eighth Avenue restaurant/café strip
- Approx. 4 km from the City
- Approx. 2 km to Coles Maylands
For more information or to book in an inspection, speak to Josh Roberts on 0403 879 855 or email at [email protected]