Supreme Townhouse for a Modern Lifestyle.
- 295SQM TOTAL AREA
- TWO LIVING AREAS
- AMAZING ALFRESCO
- 2KM FROM KARRINYUP SHOPPING CENTRE
- NO STRATA LEVIES
Fall in love with this marvellous 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom two storey townhouse in the heart of Innaloo. Charming and inviting from the street, this tastefully designed townhouse ticks all the boxes for those wanting features, potential and position. Situated at the rear of the property, ensuring optimal privacy and a quiet location.
The sprawling open plan kitchen, dining and living space is huge and commands your attention as you enter, displaying a sleek black kitchen with modern appliances and plenty of prep and storage space – there’s everything you need to entertain and cook up a storm!
The glass sliding doors open from the main living room to a luscious alfresco area – shaded by leafy surrounds for summer and cut back to welcome the sun in winter; it's a brilliant spot for year-round entertaining.
Back inside and on the second level, the master bedroom boasts its own en-suite with a shower, double vanity and toilet. The two secondary bedrooms are decent in size and both have mirrored walk in robes. A separate study which can also be utilised as a 4th bedroom ensures there is enough room for house guests and friends. Upstairs you will also find a secondary living space, easily utilised as a theatre room, proving the perfect place to kick back and relax in peace.
A myriad of opportunities await a savvy buyer – a beautiful home in a close knit, family friendly community. With heaps of entertainment options at your fingertips, and only a short drive to the beautiful Scarborough Beach, this is your opportunity to get into a prized pocket of Innaloo.
• 205sqm internal incl garage
• 77sqm external
• 3 spacious bedrooms with BIR
• Study or 4th bedroom
• 2 stunning bathrooms incl ensuite off the master
• Powder room downstairs
• Large double garage
• Magnificent alfresco area
• Sleek designer kitchen
• Stainless steel appliances
• Plenty of cupboard space in the kitchen
• Feature lighting in the dining area
• Reverse cycle air con
• Separate living area upstairs
• Low maintenance manicured gardens
• No strata levies
• Year built: 2010
• Walking distance to the Saint
• Approx 4km drive to the beautiful Scarborough Beach
• Approx 2km drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• Approx 200m to local shops
• Approx 1.7km to freeway access
• Close to public transport
Council Rates: $1,999.32 p/a
Water Rates: $1,470.44 p/a
For more information or to book in an inspection, please contact Josh Roberts on 0403 879 855 or at [email protected]