BOUTIQUE, SELF-MANAGED COMPLEX OF ONLY 4
- HUGE 120SQM REAR ENTERTAINING SPACE
- LIVING DOWNSTAIRS, BEDROOMS UPSTAIRS
- LOW STRATA FEES, $600 PER ANNUM
- 2-CAR CARPORT WITH VISITOR BAYS
- READY TO MOVE IN OR RENT OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
END DATE SALE - All offers presented on or before the 23rd of August, 2021. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer prior to the set date without notice.
Welcome to the Elfden Townhouses situated in the prime and sought-after location of Como. This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 2-car bay townhouse resides in a boutique complex of only 4. The complex is self-managed, which excites you as it means the potential to add and upgrade is limitless. The upgrades aren’t necessarily needed yet though as you will want to take full advantage of the current dwelling, such as 120sqm of outdoor entertaining space that will be perfect for the upcoming sunny weather.
Inside on the ground floor, the open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living creates ample space to move the entertaining from outside to inside. Move upstairs using the unique and stand out feature spiral staircase to all three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, which includes your master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and 14sqm balcony.
This homely townhouse provides you with easy access to some of Como and South Perth’s finest restaurants, bars and cafes and with close proximity to top education such as Penrhos College, Como Secondary College and Curtin University, it’s no wonder this is a desired location.
- 3 beds, 2 bath, carport for 2 cars
- 89sqm of internal living
- 120sqm of rear entertaining space
- 14sqm balcony
- Lockup storage unit of 4sqm
- Boutique complex of 4
- Self-managed strata, potential to renovate and upgrade
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- NBN Available to the premise
- 300m to Penrhos College
- 500m to Como Secondary College
- 650m to Bread Espresso Bar
- 2.1km to Collier Park Golf Course
- 2.7km to Curtin University
- 3.5km to Perth Zoo
- 4km to South Perth Foreshore
- 7.2km to Perth CBD
- 13.3km to Perth Airport
For further information please contact Josh Byrne-Quinn on 0424 050 692.