Stone's Throw from Claisebrook Cove
Located on the brink of Claisebrook Cove, this spacious 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom ground floor apartment is a steal within the ever-popular East Perth area.
The apartment features an open-plan living area, 2 bedrooms with built in robes, a central bathroom with separate toilet and laundry, 2 large courtyards, and a secure car space.
Positioned only moments away from East Perth’s Royal Street and Claisebrook Cove, residents are spoiled for choice with a vast variety of cafés and restaurants to choose from as well as easy access to free public transport with the CAT bus stop located a short walk away. With the ability to walk along the picturesque Swan River, through the Victoria Gardens or easily to a football game at Optus Stadium, catch a free CAT bus to the CBD and access the best of the city and Northbridge, this location provides absolute convenience.
Features include but aren’t limited to
- 2 Bedrooms with built in robes
- 1 Bathroom with separate toilet and laundry
- 1 Secure car-bay
- 73sqm living area
- Ground floor
- Open plan living
- Large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Free Perth Cat Bus Stop on doorstep
- 500m to the WACA ground & Queens Gardens
- 500m to Wellington Square
- 700m to Gloucester Park
- 750m to The Royal on the Waterfront
- 750m to East Perth IGA and surrounding local business hub
- 1.8km to Perth CBD
- 2.6km to Elizabeth Quay
- Excellent accessibility to local restaurants and cafes
- Easy access to public transport
For more information, please contact Josh Roberts on 0403 879 855 or email at [email protected]