THE PERFECT FIRST HOME
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- TRANQUIL BACKYARD GARDEN/ENTERTAINING AREA
- KITCHEN, BATHROOM & LIVING ROOM RENOVATED EXTENSIVELY
- BRAND NEW STRATCO COLORBOND PATIO & FENCE JUST ERECTED
- GUTTERS, EAVES FRESHLY RE-PAINTED
- 15 YEAR OWNERSHIP, FIRST TIME OFFERED FOR SALE SINCE 2006
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
This charming 3-bedroom 1 bathroom brick-and-tile home is as solid as they come and makes for a perfect first-buy or investment property, superbly situated in a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac location that is surprisingly handy to it all.
Polished concrete floors grace the main living spaces, including a welcoming sitting, lounge or formal-dining room that wraps around to a functional open-plan family and meals area, incorporating a quality kitchen into its stylish and modern design. The impressively renovated kitchen itself boasts glass splashbacks, sleek white cabinetry, a storage pantry, range hood, gas cooktop, oven and a breakfast bar for good measure.
Off here, a fabulous, paved patio at the rear offers covered outdoor entertaining within the most low maintenance of environments. Lush, shady backyard lawns and established gardens are simply added bonuses.
Back inside, the laundry is separate and enjoys external access whilst a walk-in rain shower is the headline act of a cleverly revamped bathroom. The master is the largest of the three bedrooms and allows you to wake up to a pleasant front-garden aspect in the mornings.
Extras include split-system air-conditioning, a security-alarm system, down lights, security doors, security screens, single carport, garden shed and gated access to the rear of the property. What a lovely package.
Walk to both South Lake Primary School and the sprawling Hop Bush Park down the road, with bus stops, Lakeland Senior High School, the Lakes Shopping Centre, sporting and fitness facilities, The Berrigan Bar & Bistro, the freeway, additional public transport at Cockburn Central, Cockburn Gateway Shopping City and the new Cockburn ARC Aquatic and Recreation Centre all close-by in one way or another. Serenity meets living convenience, here!
• Main open-plan family, dining and kitchen area
• Large outdoor patio entertaining area
• Private backyard with trees, grass and gardens
• Brand new colorbond fence just installed
• Single carport with room to park additional cars
• 352sqm (approx.) block size
• Approx. 650m to Hop Bush Park Park
• Approx. 700m to South Lake Primary School
• Approx. 2.3km to Lakeland Senior High School
• Approx. 4.1km to Cockburn Central Train Station
• Approx. 4.4km to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City
• Approx. 20.9km to the Perth CBD
• Approx. 26.2km to Perth Airport
For further information, please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 536 636.
Water Rates: $944.03 p/a approx.
Shire Rates: $1,580.00 p/a approx.