18 YEAR OWNERSHIP
- 602sqm GREEN TITLE BLOCK
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC, PEACE PARK POSITIONED AT THE END
- R17.5 ZONING
- CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO TONKIN HWY & ROE HWY
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Positioned within a private cul-de-sac with Peace Park occupying the end of Narang Gardens, this 4-bedroom, 2 bathroom home has potential written all over it. The build and back bone of this home as well as the 602sqm block it sits on invites the opportunity to either renovate or sub divide, which makes this property one to be desired.
Inside, the kitchen corners both the living and dining in a large open space. The generous master bedroom resides at the front of the house next to the second separated lounge area and includes a walk-in robe and an en suite bathroom. Towards the rear of the home is where you will find the remaining 3 bedrooms, the second bathroom and the laundry, with side access to your outdoor space.
The size of this 602sqm block can really be appreciated once you walk out into the large back yard and alfresco area, that moves around to the side of the home and leads out to the front through gate access.
Travel with ease due to immediate connection to both Tonkin Highway & Roe Highway, as well as 300 metres to the closest bus stop and 2.8km to Maddington Train Station, the ability to drive or catch public transport in any direction only adds to the high value of location this property inhabits.
- 4 Bed, 2 Bath
- Carport for 2 cars
- Large open plan living & dining
- Second separated living space
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe & en suite bathroom
- Large backyard and alfresco area
- Approx. 300m to Dellar Road Bus Station
- Approx. 1.4km to Bramfield Park Primary School
- Approx. 1.6km to Harmony Fields Park
- Approx. 2.3km to Orange Grove Primary School
- Approx. 2.7km to Darling Ranges Wildlife Shelter
- Approx. 2.8km to Maddington Train Station
- Approx. 3.5km to Maddington Central Shopping Centre
- Approx. 3.8km to Lumen Christi College
- Approx. 4.5km to Gosnells Railway Markets
- Approx. 15km to Perth Airport
- Approx. 18.9km to Perth CBD
**From the 5th of December, prior to accessing any of ARENA’S active for sale properties you will be required to provide your contact details to fall in line with the state government's new protocol. Failure to provide these will result in no entry into the property. Thank you for assisting us to make things safe for everyone.
For further information please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 536 636.