Ideal Family Sanctuary
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS & LOCAL SCHOOLS
- READY TO MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Welcome to 29 Gladstone Road! An immaculately maintained home ideally suited for a young family or downsizer looking to live in ever popular Leeming. Surrounded by beautiful parks, you’re within walking distance to the Leeming Forum shops as well as Leeming Primary and the High School.
Entering through the front door you can’t miss the huge relaxed sunken lounge room, walking through and into the formal open plan living/dining area you are greeted with a light and bright space for year-round living and a renovated kitchen over-looking the lush greenery of the backyard and alfresco. The separate activity area which leads off the kitchen is a perfect play-space for the kids or a handy office, with stunning French doors which can open outside.
Stepping outside to the alfresco is sure to impress, offering a great covered outdoor entertainment area, plenty of grass area and a separate shed, all framed with established trees and gardens that have reticulation for easy care and maintenance. The double carport with electric door has space for 4 cars and access to the backyard through the rear of the carport.
This home has so much to love, make sure you grab this opportunity with both hands!
• 3 bed, 2 bathroom
• Double garage with space to fit 4 cars
• 3 separate living areas
• Freshly re-painted throughout
• Perfect sized kitchen with gas cooking and lots of cupboard space
• Master bedroom with spacious ensuite and W.I.R
• Second bathroom with bathtub and separate W/C
• Separate spacious laundry
• Ducted central heating and cooling throughout & gas bayonet to front living room
• Instant HWS
• Huge backyard and a blank canvas, ideal for a pool or vege patch!
• Easy maintenance & reticulated gardens
• Separate lockup garden shed
• NBN connected
• 735sqm block – green title
• Year built 1981 approx.
• City of Melville
• Easy access to Roe Highway and Freeways
• 300m to Harry Baker Park
• 800m to Leeming Primary School
• 900m to Leeming High School
• 1.2km to Leeming Forum Shops
• 1.4km to Stockland Bull Creek Shops
• 1.5km to Striker Indoor Fitness
• 2.8km to Murdoch University
• 3.0km to St John of God & Fiona Stanley Hospitals
Council Rates: $1,680 p/a
Water Rates: $1,282 p/a
Contact Dan Sharp on 0412 832 945 to organise your time to view.