AN ENTERTAINER’S HOME
- 13 YEAR OWNERSHIP
- TWO OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING AREAS
- IN ABSOLUTE IMMACULATE CONDITION
- COMPLETELY RENOVATED & READY TO MOVE INTO
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- ONLY 2.6KM TO MORLEY GALLERIA SHOPPING CENTRE
- ONLY 1.3KM TO EMBLETON PRIMARY SCHOOL
ALL OFFERS BY 16TH MARCH 2022. THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
This attractive street front home has been completely renovated, inside and outside, with all the hard work done for you, simply move in and enjoy.
This 4 Bedroom, 1 Bath house is tucked away in the sought-after suburb of Embleton.
An entertainer’s dream home, with two outdoor entertaining areas, including a large courtyard at the front perfect for hosting big groups and a private alfresco space out the back on a beautiful timber deck. The courtyard at the front of the home is gated, secure with low maintenance fully reticulated gardens and is a perfect space for the kids to play around whilst the adults relax.
Through the large double French doors that merge the outdoor space to the indoor kitchen, summer nights at this home are going to be a feature. The kitchen has been fully renovated and modernised with granite countertops, electric oven and gas cook top.
The bedrooms are separated by a hallway to the left side of the home and include a spacious master bedroom with a large four door built-in robe. The family bathroom has been beautifully renovated with floor to ceiling tiles and features double basins and double rain shower.
The original jarrah floorboards throughout the home are a real feature and have been lovingly restored giving this home warmth and charm.
The location here is only a short distance to Embleton Primary School, as well as the Morley Galleria Shopping Centre being situated just down the road. Perth airport can be reached within 11 minutes and the Perth CBD is just over 8 kilometres away.
• 4 Bed, 1 Bath
• 126sqm Internal Living
• 387sqm total lot
• Double brick and tile construction
• 2 car automatic garage with shoppers’ entry
• Workshop/storage space within the garage with rear access
• Expansive timber deck and undercover entertaining area at the rear
• Secure courtyard and reticulated gardens at the front
• Open plan kitchen and dining
• Renovated laundry with separate Powder Room
• Large storage area below the home
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
• Colourbond fencing around the property
• Approx. 1.0km to Embleton Golf Course
• Approx. 1.3km to Embleton Primary School
• Approx. 1.8km to Bayswater Station
• Approx. 2.6km to Morley Galleria Shopping Centre
• Approx. 8.4km to Perth CBD
• Approx. 13.0km to Perth Airport
For further information please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.
Water Rates: $ 1,101.05p/a approx.
Shire Rates: $ 1,610.53p/a approx.