THE PERFECT FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT OPTION
- RENT POTENTIAL OF $350 - $400 PER WEEK
- FRESHLY PAINTED THROUGHOUT
- VACANT POSSESSION AT SETTLEMENT
- READY TO MOVE IN OR RENT OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Minutes to parklands and the Swan Valley, this is the ideal property for a first home buyer or a savvy investor looking to add to their property portfolio.
With modern finishes and bright light, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom home is ready to move into or rent out. Inside, nearly all of your casual time will be spent indulging in the airiness of a beautifully tiled open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area which extends onto a private courtyard for entertaining with family and friends. The kitchen itself is sleek and modern, featuring stone bench tops, tiled splashbacks, double sinks, gas cooktop, a separate oven and pantry.
All three bedrooms are carpeted for complete comfort – inclusive of a front master suite that also boasts a walk-in wardrobe and an intimate ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and sleek vanity. The other two rooms feature walk-in robes, whilst a second bathroom with a bath/shower combo help cater for everyone’s personal needs.
Extras include a hidden laundry and drying courtyard off the kitchen, a double lock-up garage with a storage area, courtyard access and split system air-conditioning, a security-alarm system, gas hot-water system, and reticulated gardens. This one is destined to impress.
• Three bedroom, two bathroom
• 93sqm of internal living area
• 235sqm lot
• West facing
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Stone benchtops
• Gas cooking and hot water
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Bedrooms two and three, each with built-in robes
• Split system air conditioning throughout
• Automatic lock up garage with secure parking for two cars
• Private alfresco area
• Security alarm
• Approx. 450m to Walter Day Park
• Approx. 1.3km to Caversham Primary School
• Approx. 1.4km to Primewest Caversham Village Shopping Centre
• Approx. 2.5km to Swan Valley
• Approx. 5.2km to Guildford Station
• Approx. 15.0km to Perth Airport
• Approx. 18.0km to Perth CBD
For further information, please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.
Water Rates: $922.66 p/a approx.
Shire Rates: $1,723.00 p/a approx.
Strata Rates: $233.15 p/q