RARE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- SINGLE OWNER FROM CONSTRUCTION – 71 YEARS
- 971SQM LAND SIZE
- R20/25 ZONING
- 20M FRONTAGE
- SIDE BY SIDE OR FRONT & BACK SUB-DIVISION POTENTIAL
- 134 LACEY STREET, NEXT DOOR, AUCTIONED SAME DAY
- POTENTIAL TO OWN BOTH LOTS, 1,942SQM TOTAL
- POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP UP TO 5 DWELLINGS IF BOTH BLOCKS ARE PURCHASED (WITH COUNCIL APPROVAL)
ONSITE AUCTION – Saturday, 27 November at 10:00 AM
DEPOSIT - 10%
SETTLEMENT – 30 Days (variations considered)
A rare opportunity, this property resides on an appealing 971sqm rectangular block with a 20metre frontage and 48 metre length. The block is zoned as R20/R25, so you have the ability to develop two sizeable homes, and with next door, 134 Lacey Street, Beckenham also available, you could have both with the potential to build up to 5 villas or townhouses!
Not only is the size of the block one of the key features, but the location also stands out as another. Bus routes from your doorstep, 2.1km to Beckenham Train Station and immediate access to Roe Highway, Albany Highway and Welshpool Road gives you the ability to get you anywhere with ease. The newly revamped Westfield Carousel retail and food hub is only 3.4km’s away as well as Curtin University 8.2km’s away, meaning the property’s position is envied for first home buyers, families, and investors.
Zoning Breakdown: R20/25
- 132 Lacey Street: 971sqm total land size = potential to develop two dwellings, side by side or front and back.
- 132 and 134 Lacey Street: 1,942sqm total land size = potential to develop up to five villas or townhouses (with council approval), either side by side due to 40m frontage or another configured design.
• 4 Bed, 1 Bath
• 971sqm total land size
• R20/25 Zoning
• Potential of two dwellings, side by side or front and back
• 134 Lacey Street also available through same day Auction, potential to own a total 1,942sqm
• Approx. 950m to IGA Beckenham
• Approx. 1.1km to East Cannington Reserve
• Approx. 1.8km Gibbs Street Primary School
• Approx. 2.2km to Mills Park Nature Play Space
• Approx. 2.6km to Beckenham Early Learning Centre
• Approx. 3.4km to Beckenham Train Station
• Approx. 3.4km to Westfield Carousel
• Approx. 3.6km to St Norbert College
• Approx. 8.2km to Curtin University
• Approx. 9.2km to Perth Airport
• Approx. 14.5km to Perth CBD
For further information please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 536 636.
Shire: $1,502.00 pa approx.
Water: $1,218.96 pa approx.