ARGUABLY THE BEST STREET IN BECKENHAM
- PRIVATE CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- NEWLY BUILT NORVIC HOME, ONLY 6 YEARS YOUNG
- VERSATILE FLOOR PLAN, CHOP & CHANGE AS YOU NEED
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR ALFRESCO-ENTERTAINING DECK
- SECURE GATED ACCESS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- HOUSE AREA 277 SQM
- LAND AREA 524 SQM
Doubling as a stunning sanctuary of peace and quiet, this sublime 3-bedroom 2-bathroom residence by private builder NORVIC Homes – with all of the impressive extra trimmings – allows you to relax and unwind without a worry in the world. It is also energy-efficient and environmentally friendly, featuring solar-power panels and premium insulation that keeps the house warm in winter and cool throughout those hot, summer months.
If a tranquil cul-de-sac location wasn’t enough, then a securely-gated driveway – one that adds peace of mind to manicured front gardens, a lovely entry courtyard and a double lock-up garage – is simply an added bonus. Inside, a separate front lounge/sitting room precedes the main open-plan family, dining and kitchen space where sparkling stone bench tops and glass splashbacks meet a sleek white dishwasher and excellent stainless-steel range-hood, gas-cooktop and oven appliances.
Like the modern kitchen, both bathrooms are impeccably-appointed – one of them even boasting a walk-in rain shower for good measure. The bedrooms are all extra-large and have aeration shelving within their built-in wardrobes.
Outdoors, a fabulous alfresco-entertaining deck is brilliant in its privacy, whilst a splendid selection of fruit trees adds an exotic twist – two olive, two orange, a lemon, almond and a pomegranate, just to name a few. Extras include soaring eight-foot-high ceilings throughout, Jarrah floors, a breakfast bar for casual meals, double circular laundry troughs, a high storage capacity (including an internal storeroom), ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning with touch-screen zoning controls, elaborate classical ceiling cornices, feature skirting boards, luxury curtains, window locks, a programmable pet door, Jason doors and windows, a European-brand KINGS front remote security gate, a remote-controlled garage roller door and established low-maintenance side and rear manicured gardens with quality soil.
Nestled within the sought-after “Hester Park” side of the suburb and in the professional precinct surrounded by quaint streets, this absolute gem of a find is also only walking distance to the river and bus stops, close to major arterial roads (for easy access to the city and Perth Airport), schools, Beckenham Train Station, shopping at the excellent Westfield Carousel – only two minutes away – and more. It really is Beckenham’s best-kept secret!
• Warm wooden Jarrah floorboards
• Energy efficient home fitted with solar-power panels
• Ducted reverse cycle air system including zone control features and enabled via touch screen
• Quality modern finishes throughout
• Tall 8ft ceilings with elaborate classical cornices
• Programmable pet door
• Manicured gardens with variety of fruit trees, and fully reticulated.
• Beautiful alfresco deck
• Secure remote controlled double garage
• Gated driveway access
• Approx. 1.5km to Beckenham Primary School
• Approx. 1.7km to Beckenham Train Station
• Approx. 2.4km to Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre
• Approx. 2.6km to Mills Park
• Approx. 3.5km to Cannington Leisureplex
• Approx. 12.9km to Perth Airport
• Approx. 13.5km to the Perth CBD
For further information, please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 536 636.
Water Rates: $974.32 p/a approx.
Shire Rates: $2,000.00 p/a approx.