IMMACULATE FIRST HOME
Set near the sought-after Forest Lakes area where family-friendly values and fabulous amenities are at its core, this spectacular low maintenance home provides the space and convenience you need for true lifestyle bliss.
Sleek and sophisticated with an open and airy ambience, the home is tailored for indoor-outdoor enjoyment with a beautiful, open plan living and dining zone plus a huge backyard, perfect for barbeques on those warm summer nights.
Ideal for a single, couple or young family, the spacious master bedroom has its own split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in robe, and the bathroom has been tastefully renovated.
A beautiful lifestyle package, the home is only moments from Forest Lakes Shopping Centre, Grundy Reserve, local schools and public transport.
• 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Single lock-up garage
• 500sqm land size
• Functional design with windows in each bedroom
• Fully renovated bathroom, separate w/c and laundry
• New tiling to kitchen and laundry
• Reverse cycle split air-con to master bedroom, second bedroom and main living area
• Shed at rear of the property
• NBN connected
• No strata fees
• Easy access to Roe Highway, Spencer Road and Nicholson Road
• 600m to Grundy Reserve
• 1.2km to Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
• 2.1km to Sacred Heart Primary School
• 2.4km to Thornlie Primary School
• 2.4km to Forest Crescent Primary School
• 2.2km to Thornlie High School
• 2.3km to Thornlie Train Station
• 6.8km to Westfield Carousel
Water Rates: $828 p/a approx.
Shire Rates: $1,500 p/a approx.
For further information please contact Daniel Sharp on 0412 832 945.