- ENTIRELY RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- TOP FLOOR POSITION
- BOUTIQUE COMPLEX OF 12
- OPTION TO PURCHASE FURNITURE SEPARATELY
- REVERSE CYCLE AIR-CONDITIONING
- SHORT WALK TO ECU – MOUNT LAWLEY CAMPUS
- READY TO MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
END DATE SALE – All offers presented on or before the 11th of October. The seller reserves the right to accept any offers prior to the end date without notice.
This recently renovated, perfectly located 2-bed, 1-bath apartment has everything you need with all the finishes that you desire. Positioned on the top level, within a reinvigorated boutique complex of only 12 apartments, it is ready to move in as is, or lease out!
As you walk through the front door, you enter the upgraded kitchen, lined with a tiled splash-back, new countertops, dishwasher, electric cook-top and plenty of storage. The refreshed kitchen floorboards lead your eyes towards the rear of the apartment, where you find an ample sized and well configured living and dining space that has a north-facing balcony off to the side to enjoy the peace and quiet.
Down the hallway you will find the spacious master bedroom and second bedroom, as well as the updated laundry and bathroom that breathes functionality and style.
Close to parks, entertainment, schooling options and Edith Cowan University, this stand-out apartment in the complex is in an enviable position for multiple demographics and is a must see!
• 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car-Bay
• 71sqm of internal living
• Renovated kitchen and appliances
• Top floor location
• Updated laundry and bathroom
• North facing with balcony
• Approx. 180m to Yokine Reserve
• Approx. 750m to Yokine Bowling Club
• Approx. 1.5km to The Kosher Providore
• Approx. 1.8km to Coolbinia Primary School
• Approx. 1.9km to Dog Swamp Shopping Centre
• Approx. 2.1km to Mount Lawley Child Care Centre
• Approx. 2.1km to Edith Cowan University Mount Lawley Campus
• Approx. 3.1km to Kyilla Community Farmers’ Market
• Approx. 6.5km to Perth CBD
• Approx. 12.3km to Perth Airport
For further information please contact Josh Byrne-Quinn on 0424 050 692 or Brad Triplett on 0429 536 636.
Strata Fees (Admin): $412.90 p/q
Strata Fees (Reserve): $102.10 p/q
Strata Fees (TOTAL): $515.00 p/q
Water Rates: $1,194.64 p/a approx.
Shire Rates: $1,339.28 p/a approx.