A CUT ABOVE THE REST
• AIRE APARTMENTS - BUILT 2018
• CENTRAL SOPHISTICATED LIVING
• CORPORATE WEST PERTH LOCATION
• OUTSTANDING FACILITIES
• LEVEL 16
• LEASED AT $510 PER WEEK UNTIL MAY 2022
• FURNITURE INCLUDED!
This "Aire" apartment with panoramic views strikes the perfect balance between work and play. Annexed by the CBD, Subiaco, Leederville, and walking distance to Kings Park, options abound from this address.
Elegant, yet comfortable for the everyday, start your week in style from this well-proportioned apartment with quality fittings & fixtures, and an equal measure of inside or out. Retreat to the quiet of double glazing at the end of a busy day or seize tomorrow after a restful sleep in a luxurious bedroom complete with double walk-in robes and a generous en suite!
Step outside to engage with the elements on your private 18m2 Terrace, enjoy refreshments with sweeping 180° views, or take advantage of Aire’s World Class facilities!
A homing beacon for successful, professional types, West Perth comprises elegant, modern apartment complexes and impressive office towers, cafes and eateries, as well as beautiful leafy streets for leisurely walks.
• 1 Bed | 1Bath | 1Car
• Level 16
• Quality fittings and fixtures
• 2.6m ceilings
• Kitchen with European appliances, soft close cabinetry
• Plush bedroom with double walk-in robes & en suite
• 18m2 entertainers’ balcony
• Double glazing
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living and bedroom
• TV / data ports to primary rooms with NBN connectivity
• Pet friendly building
• Private storeroom
• 22m Solar heated swimming pool
• Pool lounge and cabana areas for relaxing and entertaining
• Rooftop sky lounge and garden for you and your guests
• Outdoor dining and BBQ area
• Games room with pool table and TV
• Fully equipped gymnasium and timber lined sauna
• CBD 2.1kms*
• Kings Park 1.2kms*
• Subiaco 2.9kms*
• Leederville 3.4kms*
• Perth Arena 950m*
• Optus Stadium 7kms*
• Cycle Map - https://www.transport.wa.gov.au/mediaFiles/active- transport/at_CYC_map_PerthFremantle-Stirling.pdf
• Free Cat Bus – Timetable/Journey Planner https://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/timetables/cat-timetables
- Council: $1,777 per annum*
- Water: $1,260 per annum*
- Strata: $1,118 per quarter*
*All values & distances are approximate only.