EXTENSIVE & JAW DROPPING RENOVATION THROUGHOUT
- HEAD TO TOE RENOVATION, NOTHING LEFT TO DO
- SECURE CARPARK RIGHT OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT
- AMAZING LOCATION, CITY FRINGE, WALK EVERYWHERE
- READY TO MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
END DATE SALE – All offers presented on or before the 19th of July by 5pm. The seller reserves the right to accept any offers prior to the end date without notice.
Privately set within 'Paddington Place', with an abundance of highly-desired amenities on your doorstep, this incredible central residence sets a new benchmark in luxury living. Authentic family space, exclusive complex facilities and a stunning renovation of opulent standards harmoniously create a truly exceptional home and lifestyle.
An open-plan design features a vast open plan living and dining space overlooked by a stunning kitchen, the exuberant space enveloping modern appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher. Three spacious bedrooms, the master with full ensuite, are privately positioned and serviced by a huge family bathroom/laundry.
Split-system air conditioning provides year-round comfort, emphasized by the exclusive access to the complex's stunning gymnasium and tropical pool. Located moments from the very best of Perth, this incredible apartment borders the CBD, Robertson Park tennis, Optus Stadium and the Swan River foreshore, meters to quality schooling, exceptional parklands, department and boutique shopping and unrivalled cafe culture.
• Renovated, three-bedroom, two bath and one car-bay apartment
• 87sqm Internal Living
• Ground floor position
• Large open plan living and dining area
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage
• Split-system air-conditioning
• Secure store room
• Excellent complex facilities including pool and gym
• Central location close to cafes, bars and restaurants
• Approx. 120m to BOOespresso
• Approx. 190m to 960 bus stop
• Approx. 270m to Robertson Park
• Approx. 900m to Northbridge restaurant strip
• Approx. 1.2km to Coles North Perth
• Approx. 1.4km to City West Train Station
• Approx. 1.6km to Perth CBD
• Approx. 2.0km to Elizabeth Quay
For further information, please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 536 636.