BOUTIQUE CITY-FRINGE LIVING
- BOUTIQUE COMPLEX OF ONLY 22
- LOW STRATA LEVIES OF ONLY $44 PER WEEK
- IMMACULATELY KEPT, FRESH PAINT JOB
- EAST FACING CITY VIEWS
- READY TO MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
This bright and breezy apartment offers a terrific owner-occupier or investment opportunity with its immaculate presentation, boutique setting and prime city-fringe location close to everything that counts. Laid out to reflect its easy-living persona, the apartment offers fantastic open-plan living, complemented by sliding doors to a private balcony with glistening city views.
With light streaming throughout, the home is instantly warm, balanced by the cool nature of granite benchtops, glass splash back and stainless steel appliances in the stylish and streamlined kitchen. Spacious and orientated to capture the morning sun, the bedroom flaunts desirable storage through a mirrored built-in robe, further complemented by a pristine bathroom and separate laundry.
Split-system heating and air conditioning, plantation sliders, high ceilings, a basement car space, storage cage, and secure intercom entry are further inclusions that will excite. Embrace a ready-made lifestyle of fantastic convenience and walk to fabulous restaurants, popular cafés, CAT bus service, Watertown Shopping Plaza and a selection of parks, including the picturesque Kings Park and Botanical Gardens.
- Open-plan & stylish 1-bedroom, 1-bath, 1-car apartment
- 56sqm* Internal living & 6sqm* balcony
- Large open plan living and dining area with balcony access
- Sleek kitchen with stainless steel appliances & granite counter
- Ample storage and a glass splashback
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored robes
- Contemporary bathroom with separate laundry room
- Split system heating and cooling
- Single car space and storage cage
- Secure intercom entry, plantation shutters and high ceilings
- Walk to Watertown Shopping Plaza, parks, cafes and eateries
- Approx. 650m to Watertown Shopping Plaza
- Approx. 450m to City West Station
- Approx. 1.5km to CBD
- Approx. 800m to Kings Park Botanical Gardens
For further information please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 536 636.