West Perth’s Hidden Gem
- TRANQUIL WEST PERTH LOCATION
- FOOTSTEPS FROM THE STUNNING HAROLD BOAS GARDENS
- IMPRESSIVE FLOORPLAN - 89SQM INTERNAL
- CORNER APARTMENT
- BOUTIQUE COMPLEX
Welcome to 161 Colin Street where we have a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 1-car bay apartment waiting to be called home. The abundance of space is evident upon entering the apartment and a sense of tranquillity prevails as you leave behind the everyday hustle and bustle of the CBD.
This residence boasts an impressive floorplan set over 89sqm of internal living. The flow through design begins at the entry way where the large kitchen greets you and transitions seamlessly to the living/dining and onto the balcony providing a leafy outlook over Totterdell Park.
Make your way down the hallway where the main bathroom/laundry is located and further on is where both bedrooms are situated. The master bedroom features mirrored built in robe and ensuite bathroom where the shower has been recently retiled, and new shower door installed. The second bedroom also features a mirrored built-in robe as well as its own private balcony with glimpses of the city skyline.
The boutique Westpark apartments is conveniently located only moments from an array of cafes, restaurants and bars located within the West Perth area. Positioned 180m from the City West train station, the CBD, West Leederville and Subiaco are all easily accessible providing the ideal inner-city lifestyle.
If you’re looking for generously proportioned, private and exclusive hideaway located conveniently within walking distance of the city then don’t miss out on this unique and rare opportunity!
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 secure car bay
- 89sqm of internal living
- 2 balconies totalling 17sqm and a Juliet balcony off the living
- 5sqm storeroom
- Large kitchen
- Huge lounge and dining area
- Carpet throughout living area and bedrooms
- Master bedroom featuring mirrored built-in robes and ensuite bathroom
- Ensuite bathroom includes new shower tiling and door
- Bedroom two features mirrored built-in robe and private balcony
- Boutique and secure complex
- City West Train Station: Approx. 180m
- North Wellington precinct bordering on Subiaco & Leederville
- Myriad of superb shops, cafes, restaurants and nightlife – all minutes away
- Both the freeway South and North access ramps are easily accessible
Strata Admin Levy: $1,271.42 p/q
Strata Reserve Levy: $156.75 p/q
Water Rates: $1,168.64 p/a
Council Rates: $1,527.55 p/a
For more information or to book in an inspection, speak to Josh Roberts on 0403 879 855 or email at [email protected]