SHARED HOME OWNERSHIP PROGRAM – AWARD WINNING BOTANICAL RESIDENCES
- SHARED HOME OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
- FIXED SHARED EQUITY (65% SHARE FOR SALE)
- NEAR NEW COMPLEX
- ELITE ROOFTOP FACILITY LEVEL
- INCLUDES INFINITY POOL, STEAM & SAUNA ROOMS
- DESIGNED BY THE RENOWNED HILLAM ARCHITECTS
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
An unbelievable buying opportunity has presented itself to the market, enter the world of Botanical. A near-new award-winning complex situated in the heart of Subiaco. Experience sophistication, whilst functional apartment living at a fraction of the price. With a sale price of $420,000, get started today by purchasing 65% Fixed Shared Equity of the property ($273,000) whilst the State Government acts as your silent partner.
You’ll fall in love with the location, just five minutes from the city and direct access to beautifully landscaped parklands. Designed by Hillam Architects, the Botanical Apartments are the height of luxury, with each apartment embracing modern architecture, natural light, luxurious finished and the ultimate in roof top resort facilities, all to provide lifestyle you can enjoy every day.
The Opening Doors Program is not limited to first home buyers, however other conditions apply. This program is ideal for singles earning up to $70,000 and up to $90,000 for couples and families.
Benefits through this program include:
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty & fees for non-first homebuyers
- No saving history required
- No lenders mortgage insurance
- No monthly account keeping fees
To find out if you are eligible to purchase an Opening Doors property under the program, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
• 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car
• 41sqm of internal living
• 9sqm balcony
• Level Three
• South – west facing orientation
• Open plan living and dining
• Modern galley style kitchen
• Plush carpet to the living area and bedroom
• Sizeable bedroom with built in robe
• Stylish bathroom
• Separate laundry with washer/dryer included
• Secure lock up storeroom
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Walking distance to countless bars, restaurants and shopping hubs throughout Subiaco
• 5 min to the hear of Subiaco
• Approx. 700m to Subiaco Train Station
• Approx. 900m to St John of God Hospital Subiaco
• Approx. 1.0km to King Edward Memorial Hospital
• Approx. 4.0 km to the CBD
• Approx. 6.6km to City Beach & Floreat Beach
For further information please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.
Strata Rates: $601.14 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $1,235.26 p/a approx.
Shire Rates: $1,847.52 p/a approx.