SHARED HOME OWNERSHIP PROGRAM - STOP RENTING NOW!
- SHARED HOME OWNERSHIP
- FIXED SHARED EQUITY (70% SHARE FOR SALE)
- LEVEL 7 WITH EAST FACING CITY VIEWS
- WALK ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE
- READY TO MOVE RIGHT IN
- LOW STRATA LEVIES - $592 PER QTR
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
We are thrilled to bring this exciting buying opportunity to the market. This fresh, bright and fantastic ‘The One on Aberdeen’ apartment is perfect as your first home. Don’t miss your chance to own your own piece of the Perth property market. With a sale price of $320,000, you can purchase a 70% Fixed Shared Equity of the property ($224,000), whilst the State Government acts as your silent partner. Located in the heart of Perth, this apartment is ready to move in to.
Positioned conveniently near McIver Train Station and Beaufort Street buses, the apartment is less than a ten-minute walk from the Murray Street Mall and Northbridge restaurants and night life.
The Opening Doors program is not limited to first home buyers, however other conditions apply. This program is ideal for singles earning up to $70,000 and up to $90,000 for families and couples.
Benefits through this program include:
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty & fees for non-first homebuyers
- No saving history required
- No lenders mortgage insurance
- No monthly account keeping fees
To find out if you are eligible to purchase an Opening Doors property under the program, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
• 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car
• 46sqm internal living
• Private 12sqm balcony with views
• Level 7
• East facing orientation
• Lots of natural light
• Modern galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances & stone bench tops
• Double size bedroom with mirrored built in robes
• Air-conditioning to living area
• Fully equipped gym
• Separate secure storeroom
• Secure complex with intercom access
• Walking distance to countless bars, restaurants and shopping hubs throughout Perth and Northbridge
Strata Rates: $591.59 pq
Water Rates: $1,111.88 pa
Shire Rates: $1,465.15 pa