SHARED HOME OWNERSHIP PROGRAM - WALK ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE
- SHARED HOME OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
- FIXED SHARED EQUITY (70% SHARE FOR SALE)
- WALK ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE
- IGA LOCATED APPROX 40 METERS AWAY
- NORTH FACING WITH FANTASTIC NATURAL LIGHT
- READY TO MOVE IN
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
** For Open Home please use the Beaufort Street entrance **
City living takes a sophisticated turn with this unique Tyne Square Apartment. Situated within the heart of the culture-rich Newcastle Street and with absolutely everything at your fingertips this is a superb buying opportunity. With a sale price of $320,000, get started today by purchasing 70% Fixed Shared Equity of the property ($224,000) whilst the State Government acts as your silent partner.
The Opening Doors Program is not limited to first home buyers, however other conditions apply. This program is ideal for singles earning up to $70,000 and up to $90,000 for couples and families.
Benefits through this program include:
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty & fees for non-first homebuyers
- No saving history required
- No lenders mortgage insurance
- No monthly account keeping fees
To find out if you are eligible to purchase an Opening Doors property under the program, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
• One bedroom, one bathroom apartment
• 57sqm of internal living
• 9sqm balcony, with the option to enclose the bifold windows
• 1 secure car bay
• Level 1
• Part of the Tyne Square Complex
• North facing with lots of natural light
• Large kitchen with plenty of bench space, storage and gas cooking
• Study Nook
• Split system air-conditioning to living area
• Spacious and modern bathroom
• Fully equipped gym in the complex
• Audio intercom security system
• IGA Supermarket located at the bottom of the complex
• Walking distance to the Perth CBD
• Heart of Perth/ Northbridge entertainment precinct
• 40m to SUPA IGA Northbridge
• 120m to Vetrina Cafe
• 750m to McIver Train Station
• 800m to Perth CBD
• 850m to Perth Train Station
• 1.4km to Royal Perth Hospital
• 1.4km to Elizabeth Quay
• 14.0km to Perth Airport
For further information please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.
Strata Rates: $538.67 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $1,101.95 p/a approx.
Shire Rates: $1,454.55 p/a approx.