LOW MAINTENANCE INVESTMENT OR FIRST HOME!
• SUPER WALKABLE LOCATION!
• EASY LOCK UP & LEAVE OPTION
• LOW STRATA LEVIES
• MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
Apartment 22/378 Beaufort Street offers the ultimate lifestyle, with an easily maintained, lock up and leave pad – perfectly designed for the first home owner or investor alike. Once home to the Civic Theatre, the Civic Square complex consists of 59 residential apartments, on-site visitor parking, secure gated access and a fantastic walkable location.
As you walk in, you’ll instantly notice the apartments spacious living area, filled with natural light. The apartment has a great gourmet kitchen with gas-cooking, plenty of storage space and an ideal flow-through design which has been extremely well maintained and is ready for the lucky new owner.
The walkability of this apartment is outstanding, not only are you a short stroll to either Northbridge or Highgate’s restaurants, cafes & bars, you are 30 seconds away from the new Woolworths on the corner of Bulwer and Stirling Street and just a short ride into Perth CBD.
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 1 secure undercover car bay
• 68sqm of internal living
• 2 x balconies (front & rear) totaling 11sqm
• 4sqm store-room
• Rent potential $470 p/w unfurnished
• Vacant possession available
• Fridge, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher all included
• Built in 2013
• North-West facing
• Functional kitchen with plenty of storage, dishwasher & gas cooking
• Stone bench tops to kitchen & bathroom
• Hybrid timber planking to entrance and hallway
• Carpets to living room and bedrooms
• Separate European style laundry
• Quality retractable shutters to bedroom windows
• Split system air-conditioning to living area & both bedrooms
• Plenty of windows allowing an abundance of natural light
• Stairs access – level 2
• Security intercom
Strata Levy: $803.25 p/qtr
Reserve Levy: $101.15 p/qtr
Water Rates: $1,202 p/a
Council Rates: $1,609 p/a
Contact Dan Sharp on 0412 832 945 for further information.