FANTASTIC RENTABILITY & YIELDS, ATT INVESTORS!
- BEING SOLD FULLY FURNISHED AS YOU SEE IT
- RENT POTENTIAL $330 - $360 PER WEEK
- LOW STRATA FEES ONLY $47 PER WEEK
- IN IMMACUALTE CONDITION
- READY TO MOVE IN OR RENT OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Located in a buzzing city setting, this apartment is situated in the Paragon on Hay Apartments and is conveniently located within metres of Perth’s shopping precinct, the trendy King Street shopping strip and an array of restaurants, cafes and bars appealing to both investors and owner occupiers as a solid long-term investment.
Comprising of a light filled living area, casual dining & functional kitchen, open up this space and step onto your private balcony and enjoy the panoramic inner-city outlook. A meticulously maintained kitchen has everything the keen foodie requires, with plenty of storage, stainless steel appliances and all the modern amenities you could ask for. Your main bedroom and separate study nook each feature built in robes. A tidy bathroom doubles as your laundry and comes complete with a full-sized bath.
With the ability to add your own touches this gem will be sure to appeal to both investors and owner occupiers as a solid long-term investment. When looking for a property to live in or invest, there’s simply no substitute for a great location.
• 1 Bed, 1 Bath
• 49sqm of internal living
• 4sqm balcony
• Level 2
• North facing orientation
• Functional open plan living and dining
• Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage
• Sizeable bedroom with built in robe
• Separate study nook with built in robe
• Combined bathroom with shower/tub combo and laundry
• Split system air-conditioning to living area
• Separate secure storeroom
• Walking distance to countless bars, restaurants and shopping hubs throughout Perth
• CBD on your doorsteps
• 70m approx. to Cat Bus Stop
• 290m approx. to Perth Underground Train Station
• 400m approx. to Woolworths
• 550m approx. to Yagan Square
• 600m approx. to Elizabeth Quay
• 750m approx. to RAC Arena
• 1.2km approx. to Royal Perth Hospital
For further information please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 536 636.