City Outside, Tranquility Inside
- HUGE 96SQM INTERNAL
- ADDITIONAL STUDY ROOM
- 23SQM BALCONY
- UNBEATABLE LOCATION
This extraordinary apartment is exclusively situated on the 9th floor of the Equus Apartments. With a spacious open layout comprising of a massive 96sqm of internal living and private balcony stretching 23sqm, this is the ideal apartment to call home.
The open plan living, and dining sets the tone for the apartment and is bathed in natural light. The kitchen includes stone bench tops, quality European appliances and ample storage, and leads through to the living area opening onto the large balcony.
The opulent master bedroom includes a large walk-through robe, resort style en-suite featuring stone bench tops and double basin, as well as private balcony access, whilst the spacious second bedroom includes its own built-in mirrored robe. The private study with glass door and windows overlooks the living areas and completes this decadent home.
Equus Apartments is located on the corner of the energetic Hay Street Mall, Murray Street Mall and historic Barrack Street, placing it in the best position to enjoy shopping, entertainment, cultural, recreational and business possibilities. Its location also allows easy access to public transport with the Perth bus and train terminals within walking distance.
A property such as this one is a pleasure to present and truly is a rare offering. Grab this scarce opportunity with both hands as a property possessing this quality won't last long!
Features include but are not limited to:
- 2 bed, study, 2 bath and 1 car bay
- 96sqm of internal living
- 23sqm balcony
- 5sqm secure storeroom
- Level 9 – Northwest facing
- Open plan living and dining
- Modern kitchen featuring stone bench tops, European appliances and high quality fittings
- Air-conditioning in every room
- High level of finishes throughout
- Chic and modern bathroom fittings
- Treasury building on your doorstep
- Amazing pool, spa and sundeck located on level 6
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Walking distance to countless bars, restaurants and shopping hubs
- Public transport right at your doorstep
Strata Admin Levy: $1,072.10 p/q
Strata Reserve Levy: $286.30 p/q
Water Rates: $1,621.62 p/a
Council Rates: $2,338.75 p/a
For further information or to book in an inspection, talk to Josh Roberts on 0403 879 855 or email at [email protected]