Exceptional, Exclusive & Elite
- SPECTACULAR VIEWS DOWN THE TERRACE
- THREE BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS & TWO BALCONIES
- SOUGHT-AFTER SAINT GEORGE APARTMENTS
- DESIGNED TO CAPTURE SUNSETS OVER THE CITY
- SOARING CEILINGS & EXPANSIVE SPACES
- READY TO MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
In a class of its own in the highly-sought Saint George Apartments, this stunning three-bedroom residence creates an environment of consummate luxury that's entirely in keeping with its enviable location. The natural beauty of timber flooring and the appeal of perfect proportions define a refined open-plan living/dining domain, accompanied by a central stone kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances.
Beyond, a south-west terrace designed to take in spectacular city sights delivers an unforgettable context for entertaining with painted sunsets. Three bedrooms include a majestic main bedroom with its own share of the city aspect with balcony access, and an opulent round-spa bathroom with dual vanity.
A laundry, family bathroom, built-in robes, high coffered ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, secure storage and basement car garaging further enhance a residence that refuses to compromise on quality, set within easy walking distance from Elizabeth Quay, world class shopping and dining options, and the picturesque beauty of Swan River.
• Three-bedroom, two-bathroom, one car bay
• 121sqm of open plan living
• Two spacious private balconies with sweeping city views
• Corner unit with East and South orientations
• Abundance of natural light
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Stylish kitchen with granite benchtops, stone splash backs and plenty of storage space
• Well-appointed bedrooms with built in robes
• Luxurious master ensuite complete with spa bath, separate shower, dual vanities and bidet
• Secure 4sqm storeroom
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout the apartment
• Approx. 120m to Bus Stop (Free CAT Route)
• Approx. 260m to Mercedes College
• Approx. 350m to Royal Perth Hospital
• Approx. 900m to Langley Park
• Approx. 1.0km to Elizabeth Quay
• Approx. 1.1km to Perth Underground Train Station
• Approx. 1.9km to RAC Arena
• Approx. 2.6km to Optus Stadium
For further information please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.
Strata Rates: $2,245.91 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $2,609.10 p/a approx.
Shire Rates: $1,792.08 p/a approx.