IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN
- THAT’S RIGHT – 2 CARBAYS!
- HUGE 65SQM INTERNAL LIVING
- RENOVATED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD
- VACANT POSSESSION – MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition, apartment 40 at the ‘Concourse’ complex features a light open-plan living and dining which welcomes an abundance of natural light and opens onto the large 18sqm balcony. The separated kitchen includes a brand new oven and gas cook-top and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
Making your way to the large master bedroom, you’ll enjoy your own private bathroom, built in robe, and beautiful timber venetian blinds.
Living on Stirling Street offers amazing walkability, with the IGA Supermarket adjacent, Woolworths Highgate just down the road and restaurants, café’s, bars all within a couple of minutes and an easy 10 minute walk into Perth City.
- 65sqm of internal living space
- 18sqm balcony
- 5sqm store in basement
- North facing
- 1st floor
- 2 carbays (tandem)
- Perfect layout with no wasted space
- Large kitchen with new gas cook top, new oven and pantry space
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living area
- Solid hard wood timber flooring throughout
- LED light fittings throughout
- New light switches & power points
- Timber venetian blinds to living area & bedroom
- Audio intercom security system and fully secure complex
- Lift access
- Large lap pool & BBQ Facilities
- NBN Connected (FTTB)
- Bus stop on Newcastle Street
- 300m to IGA Northbridge
- 1.5km from Woolworths Highgate
- 1.5km from Hyde Park
- 2.3km from Perth CBD
Strata Levies: $1,148.45 (Qtrly Admin/Reserve) $53.53 (Qtrly Residential Levy) $171.89 (Qtrly Lift levy)
Water: $1,194 p/a
Council: $1,485 p/a
Talk to Dan Sharp on 0412 832 945 to find out more information.