INVESTORS - LEASED AT $610 P/W!
- HUGE 114SQM INTERNAL AREA
- INNER-CITY WITH RIVER VIEWS
- HIGHEST LEVEL OF FINISHES
Enjoy inner-city living at its best in this spacious and luxurious Condor apartment located in the beautiful heart of the Perth CBD, just a street back from the stunning Swan River.
Stepping into the opulent foyer to the building sets the tone for the abode. As you walk in through your magnificent front entry, a homely warmth is evoked with the bamboo flooring and high ceilings, contrasting perfectly with the modern kitchen, boasting Miele appliances, excellent overhead storage and a granite breakfast bar.
Heading through the double-sliding doors to your private balcony, you will find the perfect space to entertain, with incredible views overlooking the lush greenery of the Governors residence, the Swan River and the glowing city buildings. Both bedrooms are generously proportioned, with the master bed having its own walk-in-robe and grand bathtub in the ensuite.
When it comes to securing prime position, it’s hard to find a more superb example. Residents are spoilt for choice with an array of cafés, bars and restaurants offered on both St Georges Terrace and Hay Street and the Hibernian Place, while Perth CBD, Perth Stadium and Northbridge are just minutes away.
- 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1 secure & undercover carbay in close proximity to lift
- Additional powder-room off main living area
- 114sqm internal
- 17sqm balcony
- Level 4, south facing
- Currently leased at $610p/w until 18/08/2021
- Furniture optional to purchase
- Gourmet kitchen fit for a chef with stone benchtops, opaque feature glass cabinetry, Miele appliances and an island breakfast bar
- High ceilings with recessed lighting
- New bamboo flooring
- 2x split reverse cycle systems servicing each bedroom suite
- Ducted reverse cycle system servicing main living area
- Recessed laundry space behind doors offering excellent appliance space and sink
- Fully equipped 24hr gymnasium, 25m lap pool and sauna
- One street away from the prestigious frontage of Riverside drive and a short walk to Elizabeth Quay and Hibernian Place
- Dual entrance from St Georges Terrace or Hay Street
- Audio intercom security system
- Within the free transit zone
- Surrounded by an abundance of cafés and eateries, and excellent provision of amenities and services
- Benefit from the 'The East End Revitalisation Program' which aims to improve the environment, character and quality of the East End precinct through revitalisation of the streetscape in Hay, Pier and Irwin Streets.
Viewing by private appointment. Please contact Dan Sharp on 0412 832 945 or e-mail at [email protected]