FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 21 YEARS
- SINGLE OWNER, 21 YEAR OWNERSHIP
- TOP FLOOR POSITION, LEVEL 8
- FRESHLY PAINTED THROUGHOUT
- BRAND NEW CARPETS TO BOTH BEDROOMS
- IN IMMACULATE CONDITION
- RENT POTENTIAL $480 - $500 PER WEEK
- READY TO MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Ready to either move into or rent out straight away, this sublime 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom abode is nestled on the eighth floor of the charming “Victoria Apartments” complex right in the heart of our vibrant Perth CBD, offering low-maintenance lock-up-and-leave living for all involved.
A beautifully-tiled open-plan living and dining area with a striking recessed ceiling extends outdoors to a lovely Juliet balcony where stunning city and cathedral views provide a picturesque backdrop to either entertaining or simple quiet contemplation all year round. Incorporated into the practical, but elegant, design is a spacious kitchen with character cabinetry, a gas cooktop, stainless-steel oven, tiled splashbacks, an appliance nook and sleek bench tops.
The divine master-bedroom suite enjoys the luxury of mirrored built-in wardrobes, as well as its own fully-tiled private ensuite bathroom where contemporary style meets a solid granite vanity, a shower and a toilet. There is also a single allocated car bay for good measure downstairs, within the secure basement parking area.
Inner-city living does not get much better than this, immediately accessible to Perth’s best shopping, restaurants and bars, just a short stroll away from the gorgeous Langley Park, the bonus of having the St George’s Terrace and Hay Street bus routes at your doorstep and within a very close proximity of medical facilities and our famous Swan River. What a spot!
• Two-bedroom, two-bathroom, one car bay
• 87sqm of open plan living
• Level 8
• East facing orientation
• Open plan living and dining
• Large kitchen with great storage
• Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
• 2nd bedroom with semi-ensuite
• Floor tiles throughout living area
• Separate laundry
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Feature skirting boards and ceiling cornices
• Separate lock up storeroom
• Walking distance to countless bars, restaurants and shopping hubs throughout Perth and Northbridge
• Communal garden and courtyard
• Approx. 120m to Bus Stop (Free CAT Route)
• Approx. 260m to Mercedes College
• Approx. 350m to Royal Perth Hospital
• Approx. 900m to Langley Park
• Approx. 1.0km to Elizabeth Quay
• Approx. 1.1km to Perth Underground Train Station
• Approx. 1.9km to RAC Arena
• Approx. 2.6km to Optus Stadium
For further information, please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.
Strata Rates: $1,441.82 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $1,444.91 p/a approx.
Shire Rates: $2,047.55 p/a approx.