- RARE OPPORTUNITY IN HERITAGE LISTED WAREHOUSE 569 APARTMENTS (C1898)
- HUGE FLOORPLAN – 73SQM
- SOARING HIGH CEILING
- FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 10 YEARS
- ALL FURNITURE INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE
Welcome to apartment 20 within the Warehouse Apartments. This apartment is set in the iconic Warehouse 569 Apartments and has a stunning heritage facade. The period features have been retained and include soaring highceilings and cast iron pillars.
As the multi-billion dollar Perth City Link evolves, Wellington Street has become the main link between the CBD and Northbridge. This makes The Warehouse Apartments the premier address for inner-city living and new local amenities including cafes, bars, restaurants, gym facilities, food markets and medical facilities.
A property such as this one is a pleasure to present and truly is a rare offering. Grab this scarce opportunity with both hands as a property possessing this quality won't last long!
- Custom made Furniture by "CO-2designs" package included in the purchase
- 1898 Heritage Building with original period features
- Incredibly high timber lined ceilings and cast iron pillars
- 73sqm of internal living
- 4sqm balcony
- Spacious open plan living
- Separate laundry area
- 2sqm basement storeroom
- Unbeatable location
- Secure building with just 47 units
- Currently leased out on a Periodic Lease
Strata: $605 p/q
Reserve: $203 p/q
Water: $1041 p/a
Council: $702 p/a* (Original figure is $1452 p/a, however a $750 concession is available with the City of Perth being this is a Heritage listed building)
For further information or to inspect this property call Sean Roberts on 0477 172 138 or email [email protected]