SOLD - JOSH ROBERTS
- 2 SIDE BY SIDE CAR BAYS!
- REAR ACCESS FROM GARNER LANE
- BUILT IN 2017 - 4 YEARS YOUNG!
- BOUTIQUE COMPLEX – ONLY 8 APARTMENTS
- LOW STRATA LEVIES
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself to the market in Osborne Park with the opportunity to purchase in a boutique complex of only 8 apartments.
Beautifully presented and finished, this top floor apartment provides a functional floor plan with an open plan living, dining and kitchen leading onto the 13sqm balcony; perfectly positioned to sit back and watch the evening sunset. An external blind has also been installed to provide a reprieve from the afternoon sun if desired. Both bedrooms boast split-system air conditioning and built in robes with the master enjoying an additional BIR in addition to an en-suite bathroom.
Park securely in the undercover carport with gated entry accessible from Garner Lane and visitor bays available for guests. Intercom access is also available providing an extra level of security for residents.
With a bus stop right on your doorstep and Glendalough station less than 2km, Leederville, Northbridge and The City are all easily accessible. Minutes to Leederville, Mount Hawthorn and with countless café options surrounding you in the Osborne Park area, this apartment presents an unmissable opportunity.
Features Include but not limited to:
• 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 side by side car bays
• 72sqm internal living area
• 13sqm balcony
• 4sqm storage unit
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking
• Large master bedroom with double built in robe and en-suite
• Second bedroom with built in robe
• Combined bathroom and laundry
• Air-conditioning to living area and both bedrooms
• Secure complex with intercom access
• Rear access from Garner Lane
• Visitor parking
• Glendalough Train Station – 2km
• Closest Bus Stop – 43m
• Innaloo Westfield – 4.5km
• Mount Hawthorn Café Strip – 2.5km
• Perth CBD – 7km
• Scarborough Beach - 8.6km
• Strata Admin Levy: $457 p/q
• Strata Reserve Levy: $33 p/q
• Water Rates: $1,072 p/a
• Council Rates: $1,414 p/a
For more information or to book in an inspection, don’t hesitate to contact Josh Roberts on 0403 879 855 or email him at [email protected]