OPTIMAL LIVING, QUIET END OF NORTHBRIDGE!
- NEW YORK INSPIRED SPLIT-LEVEL DESIGN
- FIRST TIME OFFERED TO THE MARKET, 1 OWNER
- HUGE LIVING SPACE – 100SQM INTERNAL
- MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
- RENT POTENTIAL $480-$500 P/W UNFURNISHED
Built by Match in 2010, this luxurious ‘Ottimo’ apartment truly offers something unique you don’t see often in Perth City. A New York inspired design, ottimo translates to optimal or excellent and this is exactly what you can expect walking into this stunning home.
A formal entry opens to a capacious open plan living and dining area, soaring high ceilings with full-height windows and abundant light flooding through large double sliding doors and to the adjoining alfresco terrace. A gourmet kitchen of distinct quality skirts the space, flaunting Bosch appliances under stone benchtops and a striking mirrored splash back.
Both bedrooms are generous in size, include mirrored built in robes, and large windows with views of the City skyline. There is an ensuite connected to the downstairs bedroom and another bathroom on the top floor, with a separated European style laundry.
Plenty of storage, secure intercom entry, split-system air conditioning, adjoining storage bay and a secure car space finish this exemplary apartment. It is just moments to Northbridge restaurants, Chinatown, Perth Bus & Train Station, Yagan Square, Perth Arena, as well as free public transport and the CBD.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 1 secure & undercover carbay
- 100sqm of internal living
- 11sqm balcony
- 4sqm storeroom just outside the apartment
- Galley style kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking and Bosch appliances
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to each room
- Open plan large dining and living area
- Master bedroom with ensuite & built in robe
- Separate European style laundry
- Elevator access
- Secure building
- Easy access to both Freeways and Roe Highway
- Free CAT bus service on Aberdeen Street
-100m to Arrival Hall Café
-100m to Russel Square Park
-1.0km to Hyde Park
-1.0km to Coles Raine Square
-1.0km to IGA Northbridge
-1.0km to Perth Arena
-1.1km to WA Museum Boola Bardip
Council: $2,005 p/a
Water: $1,366 p/a
Strata Levy: $1,100 p/q
Reserve: $68.75 p/q
Special Levy: $941.70 p/q (ending 01/01/2023)