POPULAR CITY FRINGE LOCATION
***AUCTION CANCELLED - SOLD PRIOR***
- TOP FLOOR POSITION
- NORTH FACING, GREAT NATURAL LIGHT
- READY TO MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A unique opportunity presents itself with this top floor, one-bedroom apartment. With a location that is second to none, you will find this stylish apartment a great little starter unit for an investor or first home buyer.
Nestled away in the Madison Heights Complex, the apartment features an updated kitchen and bathroom with open plan living. There have been renovations completed throughout the kitchen, floorboards fitted in the living and dining area, new carpet in the bedroom, as well as the bathroom having been completely updated with laundry capabilities. Off the living space is a covered balcony which has great north facing views and a glimpse of the river. The unit also includes an unallocated car bay in the complex parking. The complex itself has been recently updated with a new lift and new letterboxes.
Located just five minutes from the city, a short walk to the river, Eighth Avenue café strip and the Maylands Train station. Just down the road from Maylands Primary School, ten minutes from Edith Cowan University and Mount Lawley High School.
• Open-plan living and dining area
• Spacious carpeted main bedroom
• Renovated ensuite with laundry capabilities
• Private balcony off living space with river views
• On-site laundry facilities
• Allocated single car bay
• Communal garden
• Approx. 280m to 41, 48 and 55 bus stops
• Approx. 280m to Coles
• Approx. 400m to Maylands IGA
• Approx. 450m to Gibbney Reserve
• Approx. 550m to Maylands Rise Community Centre
• Approx. 1.1km to the Swan River
• Approx. 1km to Maylands Train Station Cafe strip
For further information, please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 536 636.