WALKABILITY AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
- GREAT SIZE FLOOR PLAN 84 SQUARE METERS
- LARGE 28 SQUARE METER BALCONY
- 2 TANDEM CAR-BAYS SITUATED RIGHT BY THE STAIRS TO THE APARTMENT
- FURNITURE/INVENTORY AN OPTION TO PURCHASE
- WALK ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE
- READY TO MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
This quality two bedroom, one bathroom apartment is located in the heart of Maylands and is more spacious than most, with Eighth Avenue wine bars, cafes, award-winning restaurants, pubs, lush local parks and more all on your doorstep for you to enjoy.
Tiled flooring and splashbacks grace a contemporary kitchen that forms part of the carpeted open-plan living and dining area including great amounts of storage, a large fridge recess and modern stainless steel appliances. The light and bright open plan living and dining area create an incredibly comfortable space whether you’re hosting a small group of friends or chilling alone on a weeknight. Your relaxed living area feeds onto a spacious North-facing balcony which only adds to the exceptional flow of the floor plan.
The bedrooms are also carpeted and have mirrored built-in wardrobes – including the master, where access to your private balcony acts as the perfect tranquil retreat. A contemporary, low-maintenance bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, spacious shower, ample storage, shelf and bench space.
Both savvy investors and owner-occupiers will be left salivating at the prospect of this impressive central pad that is also nestled close to the city and Maylands Train Station. What a buy!
• Two bedroom, one bathroom
• Two tandem car-bays
• Level One
• 84sqm of internal living
• 28sqm balcony
• 9sqm storeroom
• Northwest facing
• Open plan living and dining space
• Modern kitchen with ample storage and stainless-steel appliances
• Comfortable bedrooms with built-in robes
• Low-maintenance bathroom with shower, a large mirror, and ample storage
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Audio intercom security system
• Approx. 350m to Maylands Train Station
• Approx. 550m to Coles
• Approx. 1.4km to Maylands Peninsula Primary School
• Approx. 1.9km to St John of God Mount Lawley Hospital
• Approx. 5.3km to CBD
• Approx. 8.8km to Perth Airport
For further information, please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.
Strata Rates: $1,097.00 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $1,101.95 p/a approx.
Shire Rates: $1,610.53 p/a approx.