WAKE UP & SMELL THE COFFEE!
- READY TO MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
- PREMIUM LOCATION – WALK EVERYWHERE!
- SPACIOUS DESIGN
- LOW STRATA LEVIES
Located in the iconic ‘Clocktower’ building, this immaculately presented 1 bedroom apartment sits in an enviable location, surrounded by cafes, restaurants, and shops, in the heart of Inglewood! Whether it’s your early morning coffee pickup at Finlay & Sons, a late night shopping trip to Coles/Woolies or a pizza and wine at General Public Co, this location has you covered!
The apartment itself has a functional 53sqm of freshly painted internal area which receives natural sunlight in from the North/East facing windows, a spacious combined kitchen/dining area with plenty of counter space and a huge master bedroom leading out to your private balcony.
Vacant and ready to be lived in – all you need to do is grab the keys!
- 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car bay
- 53sqm internal, 7sqm balcony, 14sqm car bay, 4sqm storeroom
- Level 1 – North-East facing
- Private and quiet balcony
- Open-plan dining & kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard bench space
- Freshly repainted throughout
- Very spacious master bedroom with built-in robe
- Bathroom ensuite with European style separate laundry
- Split system air-con to main living room
- NBN Connected (FTTB)
- Rent potential $370 - $400p/w unfurnished
Strata Levy: $536.02 p/q
Reserve: $42.88 p/q
Council: $1,445 p/a
Water: $1,087 p/a
- 50m closest Bus Stop
- 180m to Aldi Inglewood
- 400m to Woolworths Inglewood
- 550m to Coles Inglewood
- 200m to Black Pig Deli
- 280m to General Public Food Co
- 4km from Northbridge
- 5km from Perth CBD
Contact Dan Sharp on 0412 832 945 to organise your private viewing.