- UNIQUE SPLIT-LEVEL APARTMENT
- RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- GREAT WALKABLE LOCATION
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
END DATE SALE – All offers presented on or before Wednesday the 3rd of November. The seller reserves the right to accept any offers prior to the end date without notice.
Renovated head to toe and perfectly located, this split level two (or three) bedroom, one bathroom apartment has everything you need with all the finishes that you desire. Located in the highly sought after and reinvigorated Peachtree Lane complex and positioned on the top level, it is ready to move in as is, or lease out!
As you walk through the front door, you enter the upgraded kitchen, lined with a tiled splash-back, new countertops, dishwasher, electric cook-top and plenty of storage. The refreshed kitchen floorboards lead your eyes towards the spacious living room, where you’ll find a well configured living and dining space that has a north/west facing balcony off to the side to enjoy the peace and quiet and lush greenery.
Downstairs you will also find the spacious master bedroom, renovated bathroom and combined laundry as well as secondary bedroom or study with its own private balcony overlooking the pool area.
Upstairs you will find a spacious landing or study area, 3rd bedroom with split system a/c and plenty of natural light from the large arched windows.
Surrounded by beautiful park land and with plenty of cafés and restaurants nearby, you will always have somewhere to go, with Lincolns 102, Daily Dose Coffee & Chu Bakery all within walking distance. The location is just perfect, giving you a close proximity to the Beaufort Street restaurant area, Woolworths Highgate, Northbridge and the Perth CBD.
• 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 89sqm total living area
• 1 carbay (under cover and secure)
• Renovated kitchen – inc. stone benchtops, tiled splashback, oven, cooktop
• Timber-look tiling to living areas, fresh carpets to bedrooms
• Renovated bathroom/laundry inc. tiled splashback, stone benchtops and fixtures
• All white goods included in purchase (washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and fridge)
• LED lighting throughout
• Updated electrical switchboard
• Freshly repainted throughout
• Jarrah stairs upgraded
• Tinting done to upstairs windows
• Split system air-con to upstairs and downstairs living area
• Leased at $395p/w unfurnished on a periodical lease
• Permit parking available on surrounding streets
• Pet friendly building
Strata Levy: $849.98 p/q
Reserve Levy: $354.17 p/q
Council Rates: $1,446 p/a
Water Rates: $1,073 p/a