La Casa Rosa
- PENTHOUSE, 2 LEVEL APARTMENT
- ONLY 1 OF 2 IN THE COMPLEX
- 4 BEDROOMS, 3 BATHROOMS, PLUS SEPARATE OFFICE SPACE
- MASSIVE INTERNAL AREA OF 232 SQUARE METERS
- 4 BALCONIES TOTALLING 69 SQUARE METERS
- NO STRATA FEES!
- PERMIT PARKING FOR A SECOND CAR
- FIRST TIME OFFERED FOR RE-SALE, 17 YEAR OWNERSHIP
- VACANT POSSESSION
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Set in a residential neighbourhood between the CBD and the Swan River, La Casa Rosa is a super-spacious four bedroom, three bathroom, two story Georgian-style penthouse apartment. With a European chic design, this home is conveniently located and lavishly presented.
Ascend from the quaint lobby to the second floor and enjoy a wonderful open plan living and dining area with a blanket of Northern natural light touching every inch of the home. This space is perfect for hosting dinner with friends or simply relaxing with a movie on the weekends. Your light and bright living space feeds onto an expansive, North-facing balcony for you to cast a watchful eye over the neighbourhood with a wine in hand.
Overlooking the living spaces is your modern kitchen and breakfast bar boasting premium integrated appliances, a double sink, near new Bosch dishwasher, ample bench space and built-in storage. The laundry complete with built-in front load washer and wall mounted dryer is just off the kitchen and acts as a scullery if you’re really making a mess, even the fussiest foodie will have everything required to cook up a storm when it’s time to entertain. Adjacent to the living room lies a private study, which could be perfectly utilised as a home office.
Tucked away are three sizeable bedrooms, each with built-in robes. The master suite is enormous, with large windows allowing of blanket of light to cover the room while allowing you to sleep in peacefully in the mornings. Your ensuite boasts lavish tiling, dual vanities, separate water closet and a deep spa bath for the King and Queen to relax in after a long day.
Positioned just outside the CBD, with the Yellow CAT Bus leaving for the city every seven minutes, the restaurants and bars in Claisebrook Cove down the street and the newly developed Perth Stadium and Crown Plaza only a short stroll across the footbridge once it’s complete, it’s easy to see why this pocket of East Perth has attracted convenience loving buyers for years, and this luxury apartment is no exception.
• Four bedroom, three bathroom
• 232sqm of internal living
• 4 balconies with a combined 69sqm of balcony space
• Secure garage for one car with permit parking for a second car
• Corner lot position
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
• Secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
• Titanium solar panels and solar hot water system
• Alarm system
• Upstairs secondary living space/sitting room
• Air conditioning throughout plus additional heating and cooling units
• Valet vacuum and ironing station
• Commercial carpet
• Approx. 180m to the Yellow CAT
• Approx. 450m to Claisebrook Cove with bars, restaurants and ferry to Elizabeth Quay
• Approx. 260m to East Perth IGA
• Approx. 850m to Royal Perth Hospital
• Approx. 950m to the WACA
For further information please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.