RARE MIXED ZONED COMPLEX
- LIVE IN, LEASE LONG OR SHORT TERM
- FANTASTIC AIRBNB OPTION
- BEING SOLD FULLY FURNISHED & EQUIPPED
- LARGE 58 SQUARE METER FLOOR PLAN
- VIEWING BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY, CALL BRAD 0429 636 536
Ideally situated in a sought-after East Perth location, this well-presented one-bedroom apartment offers unique opportunities. If you choose not to live here yourself, you can either rent the apartment out on a long lease or rent it out for short-term stays via the hotel in the complex, as well as Airbnb.
A light and bright open plan boasts far more space than one would imagine from an inner-city apartment, perfect for hosting friends or some time alone relaxing, and is overlooked by a great kitchen that could satisfy the needs of any keen entertainer. Your wraparound kitchen comes complete with ample storage and all the modern amenities you could ask for.
Feeding off the living spaces is the balcony, ideal for letting the breeze in during the warmer months for a breath of fresh air or sitting with a drink to watch the world go by. When it really heats up, be sure to take a dip in the complex lap pool, improve your tan on the sunbeds or work up a sweat in the shared gym.
Your master bedroom is expansive and very comfortable with a mirrored built-in robe, high ceilings and plenty of natural light via double doors. A tidy bathroom has everything you need and doubles as a laundry.
Positioned just outside the CBD, with the Green CAT Bus circling past every 30 minutes. There are countless restaurants and bars in the city and nearby Claisebrook Cove, with Optus Stadium and Crown Plaza only a short stroll across the footbridge. East Perth has become a phenomenal lifestyle destination with countless social options within a stone’s throw while still being so close to the office.
• One bedroom, one bathroom, one car bay
• 58sqm internal living space
• Level 1
• South facing
• Live in, rent out, or utilise Mont Clare hotel management services
• Open plan living and dining with balcony
• Modern kitchen with ample storage and stainless-steel appliances
• Bedroom complete with built-in mirrored robe
• Low-maintenance ensuite which doubles as laundry
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Facilities which include a pool and gym
• Public transport at your doorstep
• Walking distance to countless bars and restaurants
• Approx. 450m to the Grosvenor Hotel
• Approx. 500m to the WACA
• Approx. 550 to Langley Park
• Approx. 700m to the Swan River
• Approx. 950m to Royal Perth Hospital
• Approx. 1.0km to IGA
• Approx. 1.3km to McIver Station
• Approx. 1.9km to Optus Stadium
Strata Rates: $775.90 pq
Water Rates: $1,124.68 pa
Shire Rates: $1,465.15 pa