EVERYTHING ON YOUR DOORSTOP, WALK EVERYWHERE!
- FRONT & REAR ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY
- PRIVATE COURYARD, PERFECT FOR PETS
- WORLD CLASS RESORT-STYLE FACILITIES
- SIMPLE, LOW MAITENANCE LIFESTYLE
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Combined with the State Government Opening Doors Program you now can call the Queens Riverside Apartments home. With a sale price of $315,000, you can purchase a 75% Fixed Shared Equity of the property ($236,250), whilst the State Government acts as your silent partner. Located in the heart of East Perth, this apartment is ready to move in to.
The Opening Doors Program is not limited to first home buyers, however other conditions apply. The program is ideal for singles earning up to $70,000 and up to $90,000 for couples and families.
Benefits through this program include:
• Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of the purchase price (whichever is greater)
• No savings history required
• $0 lenders mortgage insurance
• $0 monthly account keeping fees
To find out if you are eligible to purchase a property through the Opening Doors Program and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
Queens Riverside awaits you in the form of this stunning one-bedroom one-bathroom ground-floor apartment, forming part of the QI Apartment building that has been designed and developed by Frasers Property. Deserved of its place at Queens Riverside, this stylish pad boasts modern architecture, immaculate finishes, and access to the ultimate in resort-style facilities overlooking our picturesque Swan River. You will find an Infinity lap pool, two hot tubs, a fully equipped gym, a resident’s lounge, and a theatre room within the precinct.
• 50 sqm’s of internal living
• 24sqm balcony
• East facing, ground floor position
• Large bedroom
• Quality fittings & finishes throughout
• Stone bench tops
• Integrated Smeg stainless steel appliances
• Hidden dishwasher
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Secure intercom access via the building
• On site concierge
• Resort-style complex facilities inc pool, spas, commercial size gym, residents lounge, theatre room
• Cat bus stop right out front on Adelaide Terrace
• Approx. 350m to Queens Gardens
• Approx. 1.0km to Langley Park
• Approx. 1.7km to Claisebrook Train Station
• Approx. 2.1km to the Perth CBD
• Approx. 2.4 km to Crown Towers
• Approx. 3.1km to Optus Stadium
• Approx. 10.0km to Perth Airport
For further information, please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.