Location, Community, Quality Living. It Starts Here!
- LARGE 88SQM INTERNAL
- PERFECT INNER-CITY LOCATION
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Presenting a wonderful opportunity for astute investors who want to add a fantastic property to their portfolio or maybe that home buyer looking for the ultimate location without the price tag.
Located in the heart of East Perth and part of the Parkview Apartments, this beautifully presented 2-bedroom apartment is centrally located offering the Perth CBD right on your doorstep.
With the ability to make it your own, enjoy a light-filled, free flowing floor plan with the lounge and dining area opening onto one of two private balconies. The large kitchen has plenty of bench space and storage and will inevitably become the hub of the home. Both bedrooms are decently sized and feature built in robes with a semi en-suite including shower recess, vanity and cabinetry off the main bedroom.
Complementing this apartment is its location. Residents are spoilt for choice with free CAT buses available every 5 mins along Wellington Street; enjoy the endless days of shopping, socializing and exploring with something to satisfy your every whim.
Do not miss out on the opportunity to own a slice of the East Perth pie as a property of this calibre will not last long!
• 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car
• 88sqm of internal living
• 12sqm across 2 balconies
• Level 1
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Large kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage
• Granite benchtops
• Timber flooring throughout
• Two well sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Separate toilet and laundry of the hallway
• Free CAT bus at your doorstep
• Moments from an array of cafes, restaurants, night life and shopping
• 400m to the CBD
• 1.7km to Elizabeth Quay
• 2 min drive to Mercedes College
• 8 min drive to Trinity College
• 700m to Royal Perth Hospital
Strata Admin Levy: $715.75 p/q
Strata Reserve Levy: $213.50p/q
Water Rates: $1,222.69 p/a
Council Rates: $1,610.75 p/a
For further information or to book in an inspection please contact Josh Roberts on 0403 879 855 or email at [email protected]