SUPER RARE STUDIO WITH RIVER VIEWS!
- BREATHTAKING RIVER & CITY VIEWS
- LEVEL 11, SWAN RIVER VIEWS
- WORLD CLASS RESORT-STYLE FACILITIES
- COMPLEX COMES WITH ON SITE CONCIERGE
- LOW STRATA $46 PER WEEK
- RENT POTENTIAL $320 - $350 PER WEEK
- READY TO MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Modern luxury awaits you here from within the walls of the stunning “Queens Riverside” complex where this stylish one-bedroom one-bathroom East Perth apartment lies.
Beyond a striking lobby entrance, you will get to experience sweeping river and inner-city views from your own private balcony deck that is both covered and features sliding louvers for tranquil outdoor entertaining. A tiled open-plan kitchen, dining and living area is brilliant in its intimacy and is where most of your casual time will be spent before spilling out to take in some fresh air.
A stone bench top, single sink and integrated electric cooking appliances complement a space to simply sit and relax in. Only inches away is a spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobes, quality tiled flooring of its own, access to a cleverly-concealed European-style laundry with folding doors and its own sublime fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower, toilet and vanity.
Resort-style complex facilities to utilise include a resident and TV lounge, a meeting room, a shimmering heated swimming pool with decking, two Japanese-style hot tubs, barbecue facilities and a fully-equipped gymnasium for good measure. There is also a concierge located in the building for peace of mind.
Take full advantage of the area’s bus service here, with the lush Ozone Reserve by Lake Vasto just around the corner for all of your recreational needs. You will also appreciate this property’s close proximity to the new Perth Girls School cultural precinct, the city, the exciting Wellington Square revamp, cafes, restaurants, top schools, boutique and retail shopping, the famous WACA Ground, Gloucester Park, Langley Park along the waterfront, Elizabeth Quay, Optus Stadium (only walking distance away), Crown Towers and everything in between. What a spot!
• 36 sqm’s of internal living
• 8 sqm meter balcony
• Level 11
• Secure intercom and access
• Private balcony deck with river views
• Ducted air-conditioning & heating
• Secure lock up storeroom
• Entry lobby/concierge
• Resort-style complex facilities inc pool, spas, commercial size gym, residents lounge, theatre room
• Bus stop right out front on Adelaide Terrace
• Walk your dog at Queens Gardens
• Approx. 600m to Langley Park
• Approx. 900m to Queens Gardens
• Approx. 2.1 km to Crown Towers
• Approx. 2.5km to Claisebrook Train Station
• Approx. 2.7km to the Perth CBD
• Approx. 2.9km to Optus Stadium
• Approx. 9.7km to Perth Airport
For further information, please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 536 636.
Water Rates: $906.47 p/a approx.
Shire Rates: $1,431.95 p/a approx.