SINGLE OWNERSHIP, FIRST TIME OFFERED FOR SALE
- TOP FLOOR APARTMENT WITH SWAN RIVER VIEWS FROM THE BALCONY
- FRESHLY PAINTED THROUGHOUT
- BRAND NEW CARPETS JUST PUT DOWN
- RENT POTENTIAL $380 - $410 PER WEEK
- FURNITURE AN OPTION TO PURCHASE
- READY TO MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Conveniently located in a sought-after pocket of East Perth, 38/11 Bennett Street is a light and bright one-bedroom apartment offering outstanding lifestyle opportunities. A short stroll to the CBD, the Swan River, Langley Park, the WACA, Royal Perth Hospital, several social hubs and with the convenience of free CAT buses constantly circulating, this meticulously maintained home couldn’t be more ideally positioned. Whether you’re a hustling young professional or just a smart investor seeking something central, this spacious pad is homely and as practical as they come.
The central living area receives abundant natural light making for a light and airy feel and transitions seamlessly to a private balcony complete with river views. You will relish cooking in the stylish, well-designed kitchen finished with stone bench-tops. Your generously sized bedroom features two mirrored built-in robes along with balcony access. Complimentary facilities include a resort style swimming pool, fully equipped gymnasium, sauna and resident’s lounge.
Location is paramount in this perfectly positioned East Perth pad. A low-maintenance abode with every convenience and entertainment option within walking distance. Your undercover car bay will keep your noble steed out of the elements but with everything a stone’s throw away you’ll rarely need it. Spacious and fastidiously maintained, 38/11 Bennett Street is the lifestyle move you’ll never regret making.
• Top floor, one bedroom apartment with car-bay
• 58sqm internal living
• 10sqm balcony
• Level 7, east facing orientation
• Bright open plan living, dining and kitchen
• White gloss kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and glass back splash
• Spacious queen size bedroom two built-in robes
• Deluxe bathroom with floor to ceiling marble tile, plus separate bath and shower
• Situated in a boutique complex of only 42 apartments
• Lock up store room
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Audio visual intercom
• Facilities include 8m heated rooftop pool, spa, sauna, gym and residents lounge
• Approx. 100m to Langley Park
• Approx. 650m to Mercedes College
• Approx. 950m to WACA
• Approx. 1.1km to Perth Royal Hospital
• Approx. 1.3km to CBD
• Approx. 11km to Perth Airport
For further information please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.
Water Rates: $1,096.50 p/a approx.
Shire Rates: $1,381.95 p/a approx.