Second Chance | Modern Living in the Heart of the City.
- PERFECT INNER-CITY LOCATION
- LARGE FLOOR-PLAN: 79SQM INTERNAL & 22SQM BALCONY
- PERTH GIRLS SCHOOL REDEVELOPMENT PLANS ARE UNDERWAY; PROPOSED MICROBREWERY, RESTAURANTS/CAFES, ART GALLERY & SUPERMARKET
Located in the ever-buzzing East Perth precinct, this modern 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment boasts an open plan design opening onto the 22sqm balcony. The kitchen features stone benchtops, a double sink vanity, a dishwasher and has plenty of storage space. Both bedrooms are carpeted and include mirrored built-in robes whilst the master features balcony access and a private en-suite.
The “Aspect” complex features a fully equipped and air-conditioned gym, a rooftop lounge area with BBQ facilities and a movie cinema screen in the theatre room. The ground floor also has an entertaining area with decking and landscaped gardens.
Positioned only moments away from East Perth’s Royal Street and Claisebrook Cove, residents are spoiled for choice with a vast variety of cafés and restaurants to choose from. With the ability to walk along the picturesque Swan River, through the Victoria Gardens or easily to a football game at Optus Stadium, catch a free CAT bus to the CBD and access the best of the city and Northbridge, this location provides absolute convenience.
Further more, the Perth Girls School site development discussions are well underway with some significant and exciting social and cultural plans being proposed. The proposal includes but is not limited to a shopping complex with major supermarket, restaurant/cafes, art gallery, yoga studio, cultural center and microbrewery. Click the link below for more information on this exciting East Perth development.
You don’t want to miss out on being a part of the vibrant East Perth lifestyle!
- 2 Bedrooms both with mirrored built-in robes
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 secure car-bay
- 79sqm Internal Living Area
- 22sqm balcony; access from the lounge and master bedroom
- 2sqm secure storage unit
- Level 2
- Modern open plan kitchen with stone benchtops & plenty of cupboard space
- Elevator access
- Fully equipped gym
- Audio intercom security
- Rooftop Alfresco & BBQ facilities
- Theatre room in complex
- Free Perth Cat Bus Stop on doorstep
- Close to parklands
- CBD is accessible in minutes
- Walking distance to the Claisebrook Train Station, Optus Stadium, the WACA Ground and Gloucester Park
- 200m to the revamped Wellington Square
- 1.5km to Perth CBD
- 4.0km drive to Crown Towers
Strata Admin Levy: $807.6 p/q
Strata Reserve Levy: $156 p/q
Water Rates: $1,187.73 p/a
Council Rates: $1,569.15 p/a
For more information or to book in an inspection, speak to Josh Roberts on 0403 879 855 or email at [email protected]