Modern Living in the Heart of the City.
- PERFECT INNER-CITY LOCATION
- HUGE FLOORPLAN – 81SQM INTERNAL & 12SQM BALCONY
- VACANT AND READY TO MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
- NEW CARPETS THROUGHOUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Located in the ever-buzzing East Perth precinct, this modern and spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment presents as near new and boasts a large open plan design opening onto the balcony. The kitchen features stone benchtops, a double sink vanity, and has plenty of storage space. Both bedrooms are carpeted and have their own mirrored built-in robe with an ensuite included off the master and the second bedroom having direct access to the main bathroom.
The “Aspect” complex features a fully equipped and air-conditioned gym, a rooftop lounge area with BBQ facilities and a movie cinema screen in the theatre room. The ground floor also has an entertaining area with decking and landscaped gardens.
Positioned only moments away from East Perth’s Royal Street and Claisebrook Cove, residents are spoiled for choice with a vast variety of café’s and restaurants to choose from. With the ability to walk along the picturesque Swan River, through the Victoria Gardens or easily to a football game at Optus Stadium, catch a free CAT bus to the CBD and access the best of the city and Northbridge, this location provides absolute convenience.
You don’t want to miss out on being a part of the vibrant East Perth lifestyle!
- 2 Bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
- 2 Bathrooms incl ensuite off master bedroom
- 1 Secure Car-bay, 1 Store room
- 81sqm Internal Living Area
- 12sqm Balcony
- Level 4
- New carpets and recently painted throughout
- Stylish open plan living
- Modern open plan kitchen with stone benchtops & plenty of cupboard space
- Elevator access
- Fully equipped gym
- Rooftop Alfresco & BBQ facilities
- Theatre room in complex
- Free Perth Cat Bus Stop on doorstep
- Close to parklands
- CBD is accessible in minutes
- Walking distance to the Claisebrook Train Station, Optus Stadium, the WACA Ground and Gloucester Park
- 200m to the revamped Wellington Square
- 1.5km to Perth CBD
- 4.0km drive to Crown Towers
Strata Admin Levy: $872.22 p/q
Strata Reserve Levy: $173.88 p/q
Water Rates: $1,144.91 p/a (20/21 Fin Year)
Council Rates: $1,638.20 p/a (20/21 Fin Year)
For more information or to book in an inspection, speak to Josh Roberts on 0403 879 855 or email at [email protected]