Luxury Oversized Apartment with Outstanding Views
• HUGE 150SQM TOTAL LIVING AREA
• 2 SIDE BY SIDE CARBAYS
• VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
• SOME FURNITURE AN OPTION TO PURCHASE
Located in one of East Perth's most iconic apartment complexes, City Towers. Situated on quiet Forrest Avenue, with a spectacular outlook from the balcony.
Elegant style and spectacular details make this luxurious apartment located on the 10th floor a unique masterpiece. The moment you walk through the door this apartment commands your attention. With a large open plan living area, excellent use of space and finished to an impeccably high standard, this unique apartment is a rare offering in the well-established and sought-after City Towers Apartments.
Complementing this apartment is its location. City living is about to get a whole lot better with residents being spoilt for choice with free buses available along surrounding streets; enjoy the endless days of shopping, socialising and exploring with something to satisfy your every whim.
For those buyers looking for something with substantial size, as well as a terrific outlook, this City Towers apartment is the perfect City home.
Features include but not limited to:
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 secure bays (side by side)
- 135sqm of internal living space (approx)
- 15sqm of balcony (approx)
- Located on the 10th floor – Spectacular views!
- Huge open plan living space, comprising of lounge area, study and dining area
- Floor to ceiling windows to ensure plenty of natural light
- Sliding doors opening onto large alfresco entertaining area
- Amazing views towards the North, East and South
- Upgraded kitchen and bathrooms
- Separate laundry
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite
- Impressive walk in robe
- Sparkling pool within the fully secure complex
- Quiet location with plenty of visitor and street parking
- Secure remote door garage
- Free CAT bus at your doorstep
- Moments from an array of cafes, restaurants, night life and shopping
- 400m to the CBD
- 1.7km to Elizabeth Quay
- 2 min drive to Mercedes College
- 8 min drive to Trinity College
- 700m to Royal Perth Hospital
Strata Admin Levy: $1,209.13 p/q (Due Feb 2022) $1,359.41 (Due May 2022)
Strata Reserve Levy: $537.94 p/q (Due Feb 2022) $381.22 (Due May 2022)
Water Rates: $1,325.96 p/a
Council Rates: $1,797.90 p/a
For more information or to book in an inspection, please call Josh Roberts on 0403 879 855 or email at [email protected]